Seasons 52 Introduces New Winter Menu on December 20
Seasonal highlights include Organic Tomato Stack Salad, Grilled Venison Chop & Eggnog Mini Indulgence Dessert
Orlando, FL (December 13, 2011) /PRNewswire/ — Seasons 52, the highly-acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar restaurant, will introduce its new winter menu on December 20. A concept that is “right for the times,” Seasons 52 is known for its seasonally inspired menus and casually sophisticated approach to dining. Inspired by the fresh appeal of the farmer’s market, the offerings of the new winter menu are thoughtfully prepared to excite and surprise the palette.
“From hearty root vegetables such as butternut squash and golden beets, to delectable fruits such as grapefruit and pear, Seasons 52’s winter menu is full of refined flavors,” said Cliff Pleau, Senior Director of Culinary. “By utilizing natural cooking techniques, such as wood-fire grilling, brick-oven cooking and roasting, winter’s freshest produce shines on the new menu in memorable dishes that enable diners to celebrate living well.”
Guests will delight in new winter menu items including:
- Organic Tomato Stack Salad – with arugula, blue cheese, chopped bacon and a balsamic glaze
- Grilled Venison Chop on Venison & Mushroom Ragout – with truffle mashed potatoes
- Farmer’s Market Vegetable Plate – with roasted Bosc pears, butternut squash, grilled tofu and almond tabbouleh
- Roasted Spinach Stuffed Silver Dollar Mushrooms
- Golden Beets – with wasabi sour cream
- Eggnog Mini Indulgence Dessert (available for a limited time during December)
Two new cocktails will also be featured on the winter menu — the Ruby Red Grapefruit Martini and Skinny Chocolate Espresso Martini. Tastefully tart, the Ruby Red Grapefruit Martini is the perfect combination of grapefruit-infused Prairie Organic Vodka and agave nectar. The Skinny Chocolate Espresso Martini is a mix of Voli Vanilla Espresso Vodka, Chocolate Coconut Water, and agave nectar, making it rich in taste but light on calories.
In addition, Seasons 52’s own Master Sommelier, George Miliotes, is featuring two wines from quality-conscious, small wineries on his “Drink These Before They Become Famous” list — a handpicked selection of must-try wines for the season:
- Mauritson Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma ’07 – Perfect for pairing with filet or lamb, Clay Mauriton’s Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most flavorful Cabernet’s around. This Sonoma wine marries power with a wonderfully soft finish.
- Ramey Chardonnay, Russian River ’08 – One of the great wineries in California, Ramey’s Chardonnay embodies the old world balance and ripe richness of Chardonnays from the region. It is a perfect full-bodied wine for the cooler months.
Seasons 52 changes its menu four times a year with weekly fresh features to truly capture the flavors of the season. Each guest is guaranteed the highest quality fresh food, prepared without compromising great taste. Nothing on the menu is above 475 calories, from the signature flatbreads and appetizers to every entree and the Mini Indulgence desserts, which were originally created at Seasons 52 in Orlando in 2002. Seasons 52’s promise of “a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well” has been consistently praised by restaurant critics across the country and people’s choice awards alike.
Seasons 52 currently operates 21 locations in 12 states across the country and will open additional restaurants in Oak Brook, IL (Oakbrook Center), and Garden City, NY (Roosevelt Field), in spring 2012, and Santa Monica, CA (Ocean and Broadway), in fall 2012.
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52, which debuted in 2003, is a fresh grill and wine bar that provides guests with a fresh dining experience, enabling them to celebrate living well. The menu is orchestrated by award-winning Chef Clifford Pleau, and is inspired by the seasons and the fresh appeal of the farmers’ market — 52 weeks a year. The award-winning wine list created and developed by Master Sommelier George Miliotes — one of 180 Master Sommeliers worldwide — is consistently praised for its diverse international selection of 100 wines, including more than 52 offered by the glass. Seasons 52 is recognized as a forward-thinking restaurant concept that is “right for the times” and always offers guests something new to discover. For more information, please visit Seasons52.com, or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Seasons 52 Fact Sheet
Stephen Judge Bio
Clifford Pleau Bio
George Miliotes Bio