Leading online lighting distributor announces product line expansion to include the new Philips hue, the world’s smartest web-enabled LED lighting system.
“Philips hue is the first product introduction for our expanding category of smart lighting systems that will completely change how customers interact with light, ” says Mike Connors CEO, Bulbs.com. Hue allows customers to create and control the light using their smartphone or tablet device. Customers can personalize their lighting to suit their business application or lifestyle. A starter pack for the hue lighting system includes three bulbs (A19 traditional shaped bulbs or BR30 down lights) that simply screw into existing fixtures, and a bridge that plugs into your Wi-Fi router. Simply download the free hue app to start experiencing light in a completely new way.
Philips hue can be setup in minutes, allowing you to customize the light experience for your business or home environment. The intuitive app allows you to remotely control your lighting through the convenience of a smart device.
The Philips hue LED lighting system is great for:
- Restaurants and bars
- Retail Stores
- Showrooms and displays
- Conference centers and meeting areas
- Trade shows and events
- Lobbies and waiting rooms
With its high quality energy-saving LED light, Philips hue allows you to tune shades of white light or create over 16 million colors. In addition, Philips hue can:
- Create and control your personal lighting scheme from your iPhone, iPad or other smart device
- Tune white light from warm candlelight to vibrant daylight white light
- Save your favorite light scenes for each business or home space that can vary by time of day and can be recalled in an instant
- Integrate your lighting experience with sound, photos and video
- Set timers to help manage your daily routine
- Let light welcome your customers or employees, signal an event, or set the perfect environment for optimal impact or maximum productivity
- Sense when you are close to your business or home and automatically turn on lights or turn them off when you leave
The app for Philips’ hue also features expert LightRecipes: four pre-programmed lighting settings based on Philips’ research around the biological effects that lighting has on the body. These scenarios adjust bulbs to the optimum shade and brightness of white light to help you relax, read, concentrate or energize.
The Philips hue starter pack includes:
- 3 hue LED bulbs of 600 lumen (60 Watt equivalent) A-style or BR30 bulbs of 630 lumens (65 Watt equivalent)
- A hue bridge to easily set up your lighting network
- A power supply for the hue bridge
- A LAN cable to connect the hue bridge to your router
- A download instruction for the app
The hue starter pack can be expanded up to 50 individual hue bulbs. Each hue light bulb covers all shades of white, from warm white light to daylight white light (2000K – 6000K), and a wide variety of color. Each hue bulb uses 80% less power than a traditional light bulb.
To learn more about this new technology and how it could be a viable solution for your lighting needs visit www.bulbs.com/hue.
Bulbs.com, headquartered in Worcester, Mass., is a leading online lighting supplier. Established in August 1999, Bulbs.com provides lighting products to over 125,000 commercial customers operating across 300,000 locations in the hospitality, retail, property-management, healthcare, government, education, manufacturing and municipal sectors. For more information, visit www.Bulbs.com.
For further information, please contact: