Ultimate Dog-Related Website Launched by Celebrity Dog Expert Victoria Stilwell
Completely-redesigned Positively.com leads the way in dog training, behavior and wellness.
Designed to serve as a ‘one stop shop’ for dog lovers, trainers, owners, and enthusiasts, Positively.com is now a sector leader in the burgeoning field of pet-related web properties.
“I’ve been working closely with our Positively team to build – from the ground up – the ultimate online experience for dog people,” says Stilwell. “Our mission at Positively is to educate, engage and empower people about our responsibilities as dog people and to help provide the community and tools necessary to build and maintain relationships with our dogs based on mutual trust, respect and love rather than pain, fear and intimidation.”
The brand’s dedication to promoting positive relationships is epitomized by the new Positively Pledge – a beautifully-designed ‘word art’ piece which can be ‘signed’ by those committed to the Positively mission of force-free, harmonious living with our four-legged companions. The Pledge can then be shared via social media with users’ audiences, creating a viral message.
Other newly-designed website features include:
- Premium quality content. By creating the homepage’s ‘Dog Knowledge Center’ and other unique portals, Victoria has personally curated the highest-quality, most accurate and accessible text, video and audio content about positive dog training, behavior and wellness that is available online.
- Unique one-click navigation. Unique menu design allows users to access over 300 pages of exclusive content with only one click.
- 1,000+ articles. The new website delivers regularly updated new pages written by Victoria, her expert contributors and the Positively staff as well as over 1,000 pages of rich content from the original Positively.com platform.
- Exclusive video library. The new Positively Media Center provides exclusive free access to Victoria”s premium video content including her acclaimed how-to ‘Teacher’s Pet’ series, ‘Ask Victoria’ questions from fans, Victoria’s ‘American Dog’ series, personal messages and original web series such as the recently-released ‘Arson Dogs’.
- Dog trainer search. Find a Victoria-licensed VSPDT dog trainer in your area or arrange for a phone/Skype consultation with one of these world class dog training experts approved and endorsed by Victoria herself. Available from every page within the site.
“We listened to our audience as they told us what they wanted, what they didn’t need and what they wished they had,” says Stilwell. “I’m very excited that the end result of that process is what we truly believe is the most comprehensive, easy-to-navigate, fully-stocked and best-looking dog-related website on the web today.”
Victoria has assembled an industry-leading roster of Positively Contributors comprised of training professionals, veterinarians, lifestyle experts, bloggers and feature writers who provide content for the site including training articles, feature pieces and news/informational articles.
The accessibility of the community aspect of the Positively platform has been enhanced as well, allowing users to engage with and learn from one another on the dynamic Positively Forum as well as providing access to the free monthly Positively Newsletter and popular Positively Podcast audio series.
About Victoria Stilwell
Victoria Stilwell is a world-renowned dog trainer, TV personality, author and public speaker best known as the star of the international hit TV series Greatest American Dog and It’s Me or the Dog, through which she reaches audiences in over 80 countries. The torchbearer for force-free positive reinforcement dog training methods, Stilwell is the Editor-in-Chief of Positively.com and is the CEO of both Victoria Stilwell, Inc. and Victoria Stilwell Positively Dog Training (VSPDT): the world’s premier global network of positive reinforcement dog trainers. A co-founder of the National Dog Bite Prevention Task Force, Stilwell is also committed to helping the cause of animal rescue and rehabilitation, working closely with organizations around the world to increase awareness about puppy mills, dogfighting, animal abuse, pet overpopulation, dog bite prevention, breed-specific legislation and other animal-related issues. Appearing frequently in the global media, Stilwell is widely recognized as a leader in the field of animal behavior. She serves as a National Ambassador for the American Humane Association and is on the Advisory Boards of DogTV, Dognition, RedRover and Canine Assistants. She is also the CEO of the Victoria Stilwell Foundation, providing animal behavior expertise and funding to smaller rescue shelters and positive training-based canine assistance organizations.
Victoria Stilwell Enterprises, LLC