COLGATE® OPTIC WHITE® PARTNERS WITH SINGER AND ACTRESS LUCY HALE TO CELEBRATE “THE 48th ANNUAL CMA AWARDS”
Lucy Hale Reveals her Tips and Tricks for Getting Red Carpet Ready
Colgate #OpticWhite Reveals New Partnership with @LucyHale for the 2014 #CMAawards Tweet
“Giving fans a sneak peek at how I get red carpet ready through my partnership with Colgate Optic White is so exciting,” said Lucy Hale. “Accessories can make the outfit but your best accessory and biggest asset is always your smile!”
Be red carpet ready no matter the day by following Lucy’s glam tips:
- Take Care of Yourself: The absolute most important thing to do before any red carpet is take care of yourself leading up to the event. Exercise, eat well, get enough rest, and hydrate!
- Everyone Needs a Little Black Dress: A LBD can go to another level when you pair with a standout colorful shoe and bag.
- Best Accessory: A new handbag or necklace can really make an outfit pop but I truly believe that my smile is my best accessory and Colgate Optic White helps me keep it bright and white.
- A Belt Can Make All The Difference: There are too many times to count where I loved a look so much but it just needed something. A chic belt – patent leather, metallic, chain-link – instantly accentuates the waist and adds a little more thought to an overall look.
- Never Leave Home Without an Emergency Kit: Sure, there are so many cute statement clutches but you will never feel 100% if you don’t have enough room for all of your bits and pieces for the night.
To kick off the CMA Awards, Lucy Hale and Colgate Optic White will be co-hosting a 30-minute live Twitter chat on Tuesday, November 4th beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET. Lucy will reveal her #brilliantstyle tips for getting ready, including how she plans to style her best accessory – her bright, white smile! To participate in the live chat and have the chance to win prize packs filled with Lucy’s favorite things, simply follow @OpticWhite and @LucyHale.
“This is the first time that Optic White will be right on the red carpet and we couldn’t be more excited to do so with the Country Music Association and Lucy Hale,” said Philip Durocher, Vice President & General Manager at Colgate-Palmolive. “As an actress and Country Music artist, Lucy Hale knows about prepping for red carpet moments and the importance of maintaining a bright, white smile.”
To get live updates from the CMA Red Carpet and see all of the #brilliantstyle looks and brilliant smiles, follow @OpticWhite on Twitter. For more information on this partnership and behind-the-scenes access to “The 48th Annual CMA Awards,” visit http://bit.ly/OpticWhite_LucyHale_CMAawards.
Additionally, you can receive a free song download from Lucy Hale when you purchase a Colgate Optic White 2-in-1 Whitening Kit at select Walmart stores beginning November 27, 2014. Simply go to www.colgateholidaytune.com and enter the code provided in the kit to download “Mistletoe” by Lucy Hale.
# # #
About Colgate-Palmolive Company
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on oral care, personal care, home care and pet nutrition. Colgate-Palmolive sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world, under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, Elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet. For more information about Colgate-Palmolive’s global business, visit the Company’s website at www.Colgate.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures®, Colgate’s global oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com.
About Lucy Hale
While Hale made her mark early on as an actress, best known for her role on the hit ABC Family drama "Pretty Little Liars," music was always Lucy’s first love. The Memphis born and bred singer’s debut album, Road Between, featuring the single “Lie A Little Better,” was released by DMG Nashville on June 3. Lucy is excited to return to the CMA Awards again this year as a presenter. Learn the latest about Hale on Facebook and follow her on Twitter and Instagram to find out more about her single, album and touring plans.
About CMA Awards
The first “CMA Awards Banquet and Show” was held in 1967. The following year, the CMA Awards was broadcast on television for the first time – making it the longest running, annual music awards program on network TV. The CMA Awards have aired on ABC since 2006. ABC will be the network home of the CMA Awards and CMA’s other two television properties, “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock” and “CMA Country Christmas,” through 2021.
Cohn & Wolfe