Employee benefit plan regulations pose unique, high risk questions for Plan Sponsors and effect the future well-being of all plan participants. EisnerAmper meets the demands of Plan Sponsors by providing audit, tax and advisory services to assist them with their fiduciary responsibilities in this often complex and technical area.
- Partners and Directors who devote 100% of their time to employee benefit plans
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center member firm
- Experience with over 400 annual benefit plan audits
- 2 reviews by the Department of Labor with no comments!
- Industry dedication and passion
While we know how essential it is for our professionals to be knowledgeable in the benefit plan industry, we believe it's also as important to share that information with our clients. Below are links to two of EisnerAmper’s benefit plan libraries. We invite you to visit these sites to gain insight into your employee benefit plans: