16 Mouthwatering New Frozen Treats For 2015 From Unilever Ice Cream
Breyers®, Good Humor®, Klondike®, MAGNUM® Ice Cream, and the Popsicle® Brand release new treats; Fruttare® moving to sustainably sourced fruit
16 New Mouthwatering Frozen Treats For 2015 From @UnileverUSA Ice Cream Tweet
PR Newswire — ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. (March 25, 2015) — Unilever Ice Cream is rolling out 16 new frozen treats for 2015, covering a wide range of products and flavors that go from refreshing to indulgent. Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, MAGNUM Ice Cream and Popsicle Brands will usher in exciting new tastes in 2015 while Fruttare has begun sourcing sustainable fruits from farms that respect and protect the environment.
“Whether you’re a mint–a–holic, choc–o–holic, candy or cookie fanatic, this year’s assortment of new frozen treats from Unilever Ice Cream has something for every taste bud,” said Nick Soukas, Brand Building Marketing Director for Unilever Ice Cream.
Breyers Expands Original and Breyers Gelato Indulgences™ Line
Breyers Gelato Indulgences doubles its flavor count with four new offerings. Breyers Original Black Pack line adds two new delicious flavors while the Breyers Blasts!® lineup welcomes a new Hershey’s® Mini Kisses Caramel variety.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Chocolate Caramel features chocolate gelato with luscious caramel sauce and gourmet chocolate curls.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Mint Chocolate combines mint gelato with a rich fudge swirl and gourmet chocolate curls.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Strawberry Truffle features strawberry gelato with a rich fudge swirl and gourmet dark chocolatey truffles.
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Cappuccino combines cappuccino gelato with a foamy cream swirl and gourmet chocolate chips.
- Breyers Chocolate Truffle contains dark chocolate ice cream with rich dark chocolatey truffles.
- Breyers Salted Caramel features salted caramel frozen dairy dessert with a rich salted caramel swirl.
- Breyers Blasts! Hershey's Mini Kisses Caramel brings Hershey’s Mini Kisses candies filled with caramel to life in a tempting vanilla frozen dairy dessert with a caramel swirl.
New Breyers Gelato Indulgences will be available in 28.5–ounce clear tubs, showcasing gelato with luscious sauce and gourmet toppings, at grocery stores nationwide this April for a suggested retail price of $4.49 – $5.99. New Breyers Gelato Indulgences Mint Chocolate is now available at retailers nationwide.
Breyers Chocolate Truffle and Breyers Blasts! Hershey's Mini Kisses Caramel also join grocery stores nationwide this April and will be available in 48–ounce containers for a suggested retail price of $3.99 – $5.99. New Breyers Salted Caramel is now available at retailers nationwide.
Good Humor Reimagines Ice Cream Truck Favorites
Good Humor is unveiling a new look for its products complete with a new logo and packaging across its entire line–up, celebrating its roots as America’s iconic ice cream truck brand for 90 years. This year, Good Humor is also introducing delicious new offerings designed to bring even more joy from its iconic truck to freezers across the country, as well as infusing more flavor into its beloved products, giving fans more of what they love about their favorite frozen treats.
- Good Humor Girl Scouts Thin Mints® bar is inspired by the classic Girl Scouts cookie. It includes a delicious combination of mint chocolate, real cookie pieces and dark chocolatey coating.
- Also new and available at select retailers in the Northeast, are packs of the already popular Vanilla King Cone, Chocolate King Cone and Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich – bringing these classic treats from the truck into consumers’ homes as multipacks for the very first time.
Good Humor multipacks come in four and six–count for an average suggested retail price of $3.49.
Klondike Offers New Stickless Varieties
Klondike adds a 12th member to its classic, stickless variety while also expanding the Klondike Kandy line. Klondike Kandy launched in 2014 and is the perfect combination of the thick, chocolatey Klondike shell and creamy ice cream with mouthwatering candy bar goodness.
- Klondike Cookie Dough Swirl is the first new stickless variety since 2012. This bar features cookie dough ice cream with a cookie dough swirl and a thick, chocolatey coating.
- Klondike Kandy Mint Fudge Cookie Bar is the newest Klondike Kandy Bar. It contains mint ice cream with fudge sauce and is covered with a dark chocolate flavored coating and cookie pieces.
Klondike Cookie Dough Swirl Stickless Bars will be available in six–packs and Mint Fudge Cookie Kandy Bars will be available in four–packs at grocery stores nationwide this April for a suggested retail price of $3.99.
MAGNUM Ice Cream Adds Two Decadent Indulgences
MAGNUM Ice Cream, the only leading ice cream bar made with Belgian Chocolate, introduces two new pleasures.
- MAGNUM Double Peanut Butter is the perfect balance of rich peanut butter ice cream and peanut buttery sauce and it’s made with Belgian Chocolate. All MAGNUM Doubles are covered in two layers of thick, crackling chocolatey coating for an even more indulgent experience.
- MAGNUM Mini Double Chocolate features silky chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce and is made with Belgian Chocolate in a smaller yet equally decadent bar, crafted from only the finest ingredients.
MAGNUM Double Peanut Butter ice cream bars will be available in three–count multipacks at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49 and in single counts for a suggested retail price of $2.99 beginning this April.
MAGNUM Mini Double Chocolate ice cream bars will be available in six–count multipacks at select retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.49 in April.
Popsicle Brand Puts a Frozen Twist on Childhood Favorites
This year, the Popsicle Brand will deliver three spins on America’s favorite ice pops loved by generations.
- Popsicle Tootsie Pops® come in classic orange, cherry, and grape shells with a chewy, chocolatey center.
- Popsicle Mystery Middles feature a cherry berry shell with three white mystery centers: Lemonade Blast, Wacky Watermelon and Bursting Bubble Gum.
- Popsicle Frozen, inspired by the blockbuster Disney movie, includes delicious flavors such as White Cherry, Purple Berry and Blue Raspberry.
New Popsicle varieties will be available in 16 or 18–count boxes for a suggested retail price of $3.99 at grocery stores this April.
Fruttare Moves to Sustainably Farmed Fruit
Fruttare frozen fruit bars are made with real, delicious fruit from places we know and trust – farms that respect and protect the lands. The Fruttare Brand’s goal is for every piece of fruit in the brand’s bars to be sustainably farmed, and the brand is well on its way. By April, Fruttare will source sustainably farmed strawberries, coconuts, bananas and limes.
- Fruttare began sourcing sustainable strawberries from farms in sunny, western California in February.
- Real coconut pieces in Fruttare Coconut & Milk bars have been sustainably farmed in the Philippines – where coconuts grow best – since February.
- Fruttare Banana & Milk bars include bananas picked at their peak from sustainable farms in Ecuador beginning as of March.
- Fruttare Lime bars will be made with sustainably farmed lime this March.
About Unilever United States, Inc.
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in more than 190 countries. Working to create a better future every day, we help people feel good, look good and get more out of life. In the United States, the portfolio includes brand icons such as: Axe, Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Caress, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, Consort For Men, Country Crock, Degree, Dove personal care products, Fruttare, Good Humor, Hellmann’s, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Just for Me!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton, Magnum, Motions, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond’s, Popsicle, Promise, Q–tips, Simple, St. Ives, Suave, Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, TIGI, TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe, TRESemmé and Vaseline. All of the preceding brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Unilever Group of Companies.
Our ambition is to double the size of our business, while reducing our overall environmental footprint (including sourcing, consumer use and disposal) and increasing our positive social impact. We are committed to helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well–being, sourcing all our agricultural raw materials sustainably by 2020, and decoupling our growth from our environmental impact. Supporting our three big goals, we have defined seven pillars, underpinned by targets encompassing social, environmental and economic areas. See more on the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan at https://www.unileverusa.com/sustainable-living/.
Unilever employs approximately 10,000 people in the United States – generating nearly $9 billion in sales in 2013. For more information, visit www.unileverusa.com.