Artistry Signature Color® Makeup by Amway Inspires Color Confidence
Fall 2015 Brings Coordinated Palettes for the Eyes and Cheeks
PR Newswire, ADA, Mich. (Sep. 3, 2015)
Color you gorgeous. With luxurious and long-wearing eye shadow quads, powder blushes and eye pencils, Artistry Signature Color® Makeup dares women around the world to experiment and indulge in new and versatile looks.
Coordinated palettes inspire their color confidence, too. “With sophisticated yet simple-to-achieve color solutions, we’re allowing women to put their best face forward and discover their distinctive Artistry look,” says Jackie Nickel, Amway Chief Marketing Officer for the Americas. “Curated shade selections make finding their perfect palette easy and even fun. Also, each Artistry Signature Color® combination elevates the brand’s core line makeup offering.”
As its name states, the new line is signature to the brand and even inspired by the Artistry® name – it’s meant to empower every woman to become her own work of art. Within each palette, women can mix, match and play, creating looks that are effortless yet exquisite.
Get Color Coordinated, Quick as a Click
Hand-selected by Artistry Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca, Artistry Signature Color® Makeup features exclusive, show-stopping shades and colors for the eyes and cheeks that nestle into a chic, refillable Artistry® compact (sold separately):
Artistry Signature Color® Eye Shadow Quads
- Mistake-proof palettes with four low-to-high pigments to highlight, contour, accent and define the eyes.
- Silky, spherical powder formula infused with the optimal level of pigment and pearlescent color to blend beautifully and resist creasing.
- Multi-dimensional finishes ranging from matte to metallic, shimmer to satin.
- High-performance, micronized pigments adhere to skin for long-lasting color that stays true. (Refillable compact sold separately.)
Artistry Signature Color® Blush
- Hues feel light and look luminous, thanks to light-diffusing pearls that provide multi-dimensional, perfect levels of color and all-day coverage.
- Silky smooth formula in matte and satin finishes for easy building, shaping and contouring of the cheeks. (Refillable compact sold separately.)
Artistry Signature Color® Longwearing Eye Pencil
- Shades in a range of matte to shimmer finishes.
- Dual-ended to redefine multitasking, from subtle precision to dramatic smudging.
- Creamy-light formula enriched with conditioning Jojoba oil, Vitamin E and cottonseed oil makes application as easy as it is long wearing. (Sharpener sold separately.)
“Color should be exciting, even transformative,” says Artistry Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca. “Artistry Signature Color® Makeup gives women the coordinated color they need to experiment with ease and expertise – the looks are limitless. Blend all four shades in the eye shadow quad for a diffused look or create the coveted smoky eye by defining with the longwearing pencil and then using the smudger tip on the upper lid.”
Curious about which blush is best? DiCecca recommends making a tight fist. “After a few seconds, open your hand. The trick is to match the shade to the skin tone at your just-pressed fingertips and palm.”
Coordinated palettes to inspire your color confidence #Artistry Signature Color makeup by @AmwayUS Tweet
Artistry Signature Color® launches in the United States in September, 2015. Artistry® products are sold exclusively through a network of Amway distributors millions strong worldwide. Please visit Amway.com for more information or to locate a distributor.
# # #
Artistry® is ranked among the world’s top-five, largest-selling premium skincare brands.1 Founded in 1958 by an entrepreneurial husband and wife team, the Artistry® portfolio features advanced skincare developed with new technologies and proprietary plant ingredients, targeting both the biological and environmental signs of aging for men and women, along with classic and seasonal color collections for face, eyes and lips. Superior formulations reflect the global research, development and quality assurance conducted by a network of more than 900 scientists and directed by a board of scientific and academic advisors who work together to push the boundaries of beauty forward. Artistry® products are sold through more than three million Amway distributors in more than 100 countries and territories worldwide.
Amway is a $10.8 billion direct selling business based in Ada, Michigan, USA. Top-selling brands for Amway are Nutrilite® vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements; Artistry® skincare and color cosmetics; and eSpring® water treatment systems – all sold exclusively by Amway Independent Business Owners. Global sales in 2014 made Amway the #1 direct selling business in the world, according to the Direct Selling News 2015 Global 100. The company’s annual sales figure includes revenue from direct selling operations and other business holdings. For company news, visit globalnews.amway.com.
1Source: Euromonitor International Limited, www.euromonitor.com/amway-claims.