BabyCenter's My Pregnancy Today App Expanded Through Baby's First Year
Renamed My Pregnancy & Baby Today, App Has a Bold New Look and Tools to Support the First Year of Parenting
(San Francisco) - April 28, 2016 - BabyCenter®, the #1 pregnancy and parenting digital resource, is proud to announce that its award-winning My Pregnancy Today app - used by millions of moms each year across 150 countries - received its biggest update ever and now extends into baby's first year. The updated app, now known as My Pregnancy & Baby Today, is currently available for iPhone and Android for free on the App Store and Google Play.
My Pregnancy & Baby Today guides Mom through her pregnancy day by day, sharing everything she needs to know to have the healthiest pregnancy possible. Then, once the baby arrives, the app provides guidance to support moms and dads through the first year.
“We always want to make parents' lives easier. We expanded our pregnancy app so the information new parents need in those first weeks and months with a baby is right there on the phone. No need for a separate download or search,” said Linda Murray, BabyCenter Global Editor in Chief. “We know new parents are busy, tired, and want more time to stare lovingly at their babies. That's why our app is designed to deliver daily content and tools timed perfectly to your baby's age - just what you need, when you need it.”
The new app features:
- New design: Simpler functionality provides parents the ability to navigate between pregnancy and baby weeks with one tap.
- Three times more information: Triple the daily tips, videos, and articles timed to your specific week of pregnancy.
- Support for baby's first year: After the baby is born, you'll automatically start receiving helpful tips, tools, and community you'll need in year one.
- Images of baby development during pregnancy: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week.
- Award-winning videos: Watch how babies grow in the womb and see real birth videos.
- “Is it safe during pregnancy?” tool: With so much to wonder about, quickly find answers to pregnancy safety questions about everything from food to exercise, beauty treatments, sex, and more.
- Bumpie photo and video tools: Moms can take a selfie every week to watch her beautiful bump grow and then turn those pictures into a video keepsake.
- Birth clubs: Connect with other moms- and dads-to-be expecting a baby at the same time.
For more information, please visit: www.babycenter.com/mobile-apps.
About BabyCenter® LLC
BabyCenter is the world's partner in parenting. The #1 pregnancy and parenting digital destination, BabyCenter reaches more than 45 million parents a month from every corner of the globe through its 11 owned and operated properties in 9 different languages. In the United States, 8 in 10 new and expectant moms online use BabyCenter each month. BabyCenter provides parents with trusted information, advice from peers, and support that's Remarkably Right® at every stage of their child's development. Products include websites, mobile apps, online communities, email series, social programs, print publications, and public health initiatives. BabyCenter also leverages its industry-leading audience engagement to provide unparalleled insights and innovative marketing solutions to the world's top brands, retailers, and institutions. BabyCenter is also committed to improving maternal health globally, and, through its Mission Motherhood™ campaign, works closely with nonprofits, NGOs, and governments to help make motherhood safer for all women. BabyCenter LLC is a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Visit BabyCenter on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn or follow @BabyCenter and @MomInsights on Twitter.