Weatherford Publishes Digital 2015 Annual Report
PR Newswire, BAAR, Switzerland, April 28, 2016
Weatherford International plc (NYSE: WFT) today informs its shareholders, clients and employees that it has published its 2015 Annual Report. The digital and interactive report explores how Weatherford throughout 2015 built on its operating progress focusing on core strengths, cost rationalization and cash flow generation. Weatherford intensified its drive to help clients improve efficiencies and economics and developed Human Resources as a strategic competency.
Report Highlights and Key Links:
- Weatherford 2015 Annual Report
- Letter to Shareholders – Bernard J. Duroc-Danner, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, highlights the Company’s progress in the harshest downturn in the industry’s history, and discusses how the Company will build on its achievements in the years to come
- Our Client Focus – An in-depth look at how the Company solves client challenges through an integrated and collaborative approach
- Safety and Service Quality – Highlights of our record-setting safety performance and the award-winning programs that contributed to the safest year in Company history
- Our Sustainability – Summary of the ongoing initiatives and recognition for Weatherford’s environmental, social, and governance performance including an overview of the spirit of corporate citizenship that is firmly rooted in our culture
- Our People – Overview of the Company’s continued investment in talent recruitment and development which is accompanied by 18 videos exploring the careers of employees across the globe
Weatherford publishes digital 2015 Annual Report @WeatherfordCorp Tweet
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 100 countries and has a network of approximately 1,100 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 36,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Investor Relations, Corporate Marketing & Communications