Introducing ICE-G1™, the industry’s first complete EPU.
Announcing Sonics’ Seminars: “Energy Processing for Power-Sensitive SoCs”
- Silicon Valley, Wednesday, May 25, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Austin, Texas during DAC, Monday, June 6, 11:00 am -1:00 pm
Who Should Attend
- Design executives and project leaders interested in automating development of SoC power architecture and implementation and verification of the resulting power management subsystem.
Invitation request form:
By clicking submit, I agree to receive periodic emails from Sonics, Inc. containing news, updates and promotions related to Sonics, Inc. products and services.
What You’ll Learn
- Why power management is a MUST HAVE capability to successfully address power-sensitive application and market requirements
- Fundamentals of SOC power management
- Defining characteristics of an Energy Processing Unit (EPU)
- Power savings results from real-world examples
- EPU for widely available, commercial 4K video decoder
- EPU for sensor designs without a host processor
- ICE-G1 technology overview and demonstration.
Read the full press release.
Don’t hesitate as space is very limited.
Be the first in your company to learn about Sonics’ new power saving technology and see it live in action. Complete the invitation request form now!