Marie Callender’s Builds Much-Needed Dining Room Space for New Yorkers This Holiday Season
WHO: Marie Callender’s
WHAT: The Dining Room by Marie Callender’s
WHEN: December 12-17, 2016
WHERE: 68 Greene St., Soho in NYC
WHY: While the dining room is the center of American family traditions during the holiday season, not everyone has one. That’s why Marie Callender’s is building three unique dining rooms in Manhattan—where apartments are nearly half the size of the national average —so that from December 12–17, New Yorkers and visitors to the city can host festive holiday gatherings as if they were in the comfort of their own homes.
MORE ABOUT THE DINING ROOM BY MARIE CALLENDER’S:
CELEBRITY DESIGNERS: The Dining Room will be a three-dining-room space co-designed by Jennie Garth, Stacy London and Daphne Oz.
OPEN HOUSE: The Dining Room by Marie Callender’s will host an “Open House” where the public can walk through the space. Stop by December 10 and 17, from 12– 4 PM EST, to warm up with hot chocolate and experience it for yourself.
RESERVATIONS: Visit thediningroombymariecallenders.tocktix.com to book your own holiday party. You will be asked to make a $100 donation to Habitat for Humanity New York City at this time, in order to reserve your space. See URL for complete terms and conditions.
- Reservations will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis for all people who correctly sign-up and provide the $100 donation to Habitat for Humanity New York City.
- From December 12 to 17, people can reserve one dining room to host a party for up to 15 of their friends and family.
MENU: Guests who make a reservation will be served a three-course meal prepared by Marie Callender’s, including:
- Appetizers: Leftover Turkey Quiche + Fried Mashed Potato Bites
- Main: Chicken Pot Pie + Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Dessert: Blueberry Thumbprint Cookies, Pumpkin Pie Broiler S’Mores + Strawberry Rhubarb Pocket Pies
- Drinks: Red and White Wine
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY: 100% of dollars collected through The Dining Room by Marie Callender’s will be donated to Habitat for Humanity New York City.
- This includes funds donated at the time The Dining Room reservation is made, a donation box in The Dining Room, and the New York City Habitat for Humanity Giving Tuesday campaign.
- Marie Callender’s will match every dollar raised, up to a total of $25,000.
Savor the season with friends and family by hosting a holiday party at The Dining Room by @_MarieCallender Tweet