StealthGearUSA™ TO LAUNCH NEW SG-REVOLUTION™ HOLSTER
Everyday Carry SG-Revolution Line Adds to Award-Winning Product Portfolio
Company to Release New Line with Rolling Release Schedule
First look at StealthGearUSA’s new SG-Revolution #holsters available at www.StealthGearUSA.com Tweet
PR Newswire, American Fork, Utah (October 19, 2016)
To complement its flagship VentCore® line of products, award–winning holster manufacturer StealthGearUSA™ is pleased to announce the launch of its new SG-Revolution™ line of American made custom-built breathable everyday carry (EDC) holsters. Filling a need in the marketplace to provide a lightweight, comfortable and slim-designed custom quality-built holster that can work hard and take a beating in everyday situations, the company will begin selling a limited amount of its new SG-Revolution products to consumers on October 28 via StealthGearUSA.com, under an aggressive rolling launch campaign to meet demand. Upon release, the SG-Revolution holster for each available handgun model will ship to consumers within 72 hours of placing an order.
Each one of StealthGearUSA’s SG-Revolution hand-crafted holster shells are manufactured to the exact specifications of the consumer’s personal handgun, making for an unparalleled fit. Expertly made to the company’s own exacting standards, each SG-Revolution holster is laser cut, and features breathable diamond-shaped ports cut into a single layer proprietary ACX-57 polymer platform. The platforms are manufactured to be tough and flexible, and they feature a non-moisture absorbing suede-like back surface to ensure comfort against the body. Additionally, SG-Revolution products have low-friction pebbled surfaces that enable the user to experience quicker, smoother draws which decreases drag by 50% for increased draw speed.
All StealthGearUSA holsters are made from the highest-quality materials, including the highest grade (.093”) Kydex®, in-house designed polymer clips and black oxide stainless steel fasteners. The SG-Revolution line of accessories are light-weight and flexible to complement the wearer’s every day life and activities, whether that be hiking, biking, fly fishing in the backwoods, or simply a hard day of work. To complement the holsters, StealthGearUSA will also be offering single and double magazine carriers under the SG-Revolution line. SG-Revolution mag carriers will be available in mid-November 2016 and will be shipped to customers within 72 hours of order.
“From our earliest beginnings, we set out to make quality and useful EDC gear that holds up against the rigors of every day use and all of the punishment that the wearer can dish out. We feel like we’ve once again fulfilled that commitment and more with our new SG-Revolution line,” said Paul Laemmlen, Chairman and Founder of StealthGearUSA. “The SG-Revolution brand was borne out of a real need in the market-place for a quality customized EDC holster that has high performance traits while also being fast, light, durable, and available nearly on-demand.”
SG-Revolution Product Features:
- Three holster options: IWB Standard (inside the waistband), IWB-Mini (narrow inside the waistband), AIWB (appendix carry inside the waistband)
- Lightweight: IWB Standard = 4.3 oz
- Platform materials: Tough, flexible single layer proprietary polymer platform (ACX-57), diamond laser cut to exact dimensions
- Platform color: black
- Battle-worn finish on Kydex shell
- Magazine carrier options: single or double
- Ships within 72 hours
- MSRP: $59
Rolling Model Release Planned Schedule:
- October 28, 2016: Glock 19, Glock 26, Glock 43 and Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm / .40 models
- November 18, 2016: Sig P938, Walther P30SK, and Springfield XDS 3.3" 9mm/.40/.45
- December 9, 2016: H&K VP9, SIG Sauer P320C w/rail, and Walther PPS M2
- December 30, 2016: Springfield Mod 2. 3" 9mm/.40, Smith and Wesson M&P Compact, and Glock 17
- January 2017: Glock 42, Ruger LC9, and Walther PPQ
For more information on StealthGearUSA and the company’s products please visit www.StealthGearUSA.com.
StealthGearUSA, headquartered in American Fork, Utah, is a premium performance brand that is dedicated to the design and manufacture of quality gear meant to work in the real world, to do a difficult job, and to do it with consistent excellence. StealthGearUSA is also the leader in patented, demonstrably superior, differentiated technology platforms for holsters, accessories and support items.
* StealthGearUSA, Ventcore, and StealthGear Revolution and their respective images, logos, and renderings, are all registered trademarks of StealthGearUSA.
* Media samples are available upon request, supplies are limited.
Williams Group Public Relations
Additional images available upon request