CHEETOS RELEASES FIRST-EVER LUXURY HOLIDAY BOOK
$20,000 Jewelry Pieces, High-End Hot Pants and the Return of Cheeteau Perfume Lead Collection of Luxuriously Cheesy Gift Items
PR Newswire, PLANO, TX (November 18, 2016)
Cheetos today unveiled the brand’s first-ever online store, featuring a never-before-seen collection of luxury items to meet the desires of every grown-up on your holiday list who needs a special dash of Cheetos fun. From the finest loungewear and paw-shaped furniture to Cheetos-hued bronzing crème, the Cheetos Store offers fans an exclusive collection of the most magnificent and lavish holiday gifts at www.CheetosStore.com.
Each year, holiday catalogs and gift gurus share their most unique and coveted gift items of the year. Cheetos is joining this illustrious group with the release of a legendary holiday book showcasing an assortment of this season’s must-have gifts. Each item is inspired by the Cheetos essence of exceptionally spectacular fun and puts the true meaning of opulence into the holidays.
“Chester Cheetah’s exquisite ‘paw-manship’ is on display throughout the seriously stylish, seriously for sale, collection that will wow your friends and family with gifts they didn’t even realize they have to have - until now.” said Jeannie Cho, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay.
These exclusive limited-edition gifts include:
- Eye of the Cheetah from the Chestora Jewelry Collection – The dazzling Eye of the Cheetah 18k yellow gold ring boasts a magnificent 4.7 carat orange sapphire, and these one-of-a-kind pieces are adorned in more than 190 black and white diamonds. $20,000.00
- Colour de Cheetos® Bronzer – This luxurious bronzing crème provides seamless coverage and vibrant Cheetos glow for those who want to achieve a basked-in-Cheetos look year-round. $11.99
- Chester Cheetah’s Cheesy Cuffs – Using an exact clay mold of Chester Cheetah’s paw and shrunk to scale, these sterling silver cufflinks are the perfect blend of a functional and ornamental finishing touch for your bespoke attire. $69.00
- Cheeteau Perfume – Crafted from hand-extracted cheese oils, this ravishing scent embodies the irrepressible aroma of Cheetos and lures the most remarkable admirers. Following its wildly successful limited-time launch in April 2014, Cheeteau is back for those clamoring to get their paws on the one-of-a-kind fragrance. $18.99
- Flamin’ Hot® Pants – This season’s must-have-on-my-body holiday gift. These premium-quality spandex leggings are perfect for any kind of body type, in any kind of scenario. $59.99
To wow your family and friends this holiday season with a gift like no other, visit www.CheetosStore.com to shop the full collection of unique items – which come in a range of adult sizes, and will be available beginning today for purchase while supplies last throughout the holiday season.
Cheetos is one of many Frito-Lay brands in North America - the $14 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. Learn more about Frito-Lay at the corporate website, https://www.fritolay.com, the Snack Chat blog, https://www.snacks.com and on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/fritolay. Learn more about Cheetos by visiting www.facebook.com/Cheetos.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $63 billion in net revenue in 2015, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable growth and shareholder value. In practice, Performance with Purpose means providing a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and reduce our operating costs; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities where we operate. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.