CSCMP’s 2017 Annual Conference, EDGE, Is The Premier Event™ for Educating and Connecting the World’s Supply Chain Professionals
Where your knowledge, your career and your organization is taken to the EDGE!
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professional’s (CSCMP) Annual Supply Chain Conference, EDGE, draws an attendance of over 3,000 supply chain management professionals each year. EDGE is the only event in the industry that represents the entire supply chain from end-to-end.
CSCMP EDGE 2017 features over 100 sessions and nearly 300 expert speakers from all over the world. Our highly engaged speakers are ready to provide you with end-to-end supply chain best practices, practical research and innovative solutions that you can take back to your organization and apply right away.
Global leaders representing nearly all industry sectors, government, and academia will be attending this event presenting unlimited opportunities to learn from industry experts, hear dynamic speakers, and network with the most influential supply chain leaders in the world. Attendees will have opportunities to connect to the latest supply chain management knowledge, research, and industry developments. Join colleagues from around the world and make connections that will accelerate your success.
Learn about the latest trends and technological advancements, from driverless cars to supply chain drones and last-mile delivery to blockchain 101. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about unlocking growth in their organization’s supply chain and creating cost effective fulfillment networks. Learn how to harness big data to drive efficiency and productivity across the supply chain.
Register for #CSCMPEdge, the top event in #supplychain & get $300 off w/ code EDGE17-PR. Tweet
The cutting-edge line-up includes sessions like:
- A Look Down the Road CEOs Speak - featuring a panel of C-Suite executives from LTL, TL and 3PL industries speaking about challenges affecting transportation.
- The “Uber” Model for Warehousing Goes Mainstream – What works today, what still needs tuning, and what’s likely to come.
- Amazon: The Future of Customer Satisfaction – A don’t miss session! Innovation and disruption occur when supply chains are designed for customer obsession, rather than optimized for service and cost. Amazon’s networks are built on the culture of working backwards from the customer.
- Disrupt or be Disrupted - featuring senior executives from Blue Apron, Peloton and Nike. The world’s most innovative companies talk about their journey to the direct to consumer world.
- And many, many more!
There’s no better place to gain an understanding of these trends and build the toolkit you need to prepare for these change drivers than at EDGE, CSCMP’s 2017 Annual Conference.
With 12 tracks dedicated to the cornerstones of supply chain management, you can be selective in what you or your company wants to learn more about. We encourage you to browse all sessions via track, date or speaker!
2017 EDGE Tracks:
- 2017 Supply Chain Innovations of the Year Award Competition
- Current Research & Surveys
- NEW! Finance in Supply Chain
- NEW! Government & Regulations
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing & Service Operations
- Order Fulfillment & Customer Service
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Supply Management & Procurement
- Technology Solutions
- Transportation & Logistics
Use code: EDGE17-PR*
*Expires July 31, 2017. Offer excludes Student, Young Professional, Educator, Corporate, Official EDGE Speakers, and Supply Chain Exchange registration types. Offer cannot be used to register for the Academic Research Symposium. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer is not retroactive and may not be combined with other offers. Offer is nontransferable and may not be resold.
Since 1963, the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) has been the leading worldwide professional association dedicated to education, research, and the advancement of the supply chain management profession. With more than 9,000 members globally, representing business, government, and academia from 62 countries, CSCMP members are the leading practitioners and authorities in the fields of logistics and supply chain management. For more information, visit https://cscmp.org.