Tuthill Announces Industry’s First Continuous-Duty Fuel Transfer Pump
FORT WAYNE, IN – October 31, 2017
Tuthill announced Fill-Rite nextec™ Intelligence, a first-of-its-kind, smart fuel transfer pump technology that optimizes the fueling of fleet, construction and agricultural equipment.
nextec™ Intelligence consists of an exclusive array of design advancements, smart technologies and user functionalities that take pump performance to new levels. These include:
- continuous duty—the industry’s first continuous duty pump for fuel transfer
- 12- to 24-volt power input—accepts a range of power from 12 to 24 volts
- better efficiency—requires a lower amp draw
- auto power down—includes auto power down after 20 minutes of inactivity to conserve power and prevent excessive wear
- self-monitoring—monitors status and emits Intelligent Tones™ to identify specific pump conditions when attention is required
The Industry's First Continuous Duty DC Fuel Transfer Pump with nextec intelligence®. From Fill-Rite. Tweet
“Up until now, pumping large volumes of fuel, filling large tanks or a number of vehicles meant you had to stop the pump every 30 minutes to let it cool down. Now, with nextec™ Intelligence, the pump self-manages to maintain optimum performance and continuous operation,” said Tom Carmazzi, Tuthill CEO. “With nextec™ Intelligence in their pumps, fuel operators have advanced technology that predicts, protects and performs.”
Fill-Rite’s initial offering of pumps with nextec™ Intelligence are available now and include pump only (NX3204) and pump, hose and ultra-high flow nozzle (NX3210B). Foot-mount model options will be available in the fourth quarter.
About Tuthill Corporation
Tuthill Corporation is a diversified global manufacturing company, developing and supplying industrial products for value-minded customers. The Fort Wayne manufacturing facility builds Fill-Rite®, Sotera Systems® and Tuthill® branded fuel and chemical transfer pumps, meters and accessories. These brands are recognized internationally for superior quality and performance.
For additional information contact Mike Donley, Marketing Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.