MUMBAI, India, Sept. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Fazlani Altius Business School (FABS) is an innovative management education model whereby students are pre-placed, before they even begin their MBA. This has been made possible through the unique Industry-Academia partnership model that runs as “of the corporate”, “by the corporate” and “for the corporate” concept.
Our Corporate partners engage right from the selection process, curriculum design, faculty for the program, extended internship design etc. This immersion is to ensure that the students are ready to hit the road and are productive from DAY 1 of joining their companies
This program is far more engaging even for students as questions like, what if we don’t get selected after MBA, what specialization to choose etc. are addressed even before they step in, thereby weeding whole lot of insecurity about future and careers. FABS ensures, students seamlessly move on from being a student, to an intern and finally a productive employee.
There are five levels of a stringent screening process a student has to undergo before he/she can become part of FABS. A FABSAT test, followed by a Brain-Mapping Test, help us in understanding the aptitude and behavior of probable students. Group-Discussion (GD) rounds and Personal Interviews (PI), followed by final one on one with corporate partners helps identify the right fit for the program.
Selected students undergo the FABS trade marked 5 perspective of Holistic education model. This model emphasizes on imparting 5 approaches to understanding a concept or construct in its totality and has following views: Educationist’s View, Originator’s View, Practitioner’s View, Critique’s View and Collaborative View. (To know more visit – www.fabsedu.com)
FABS has other crucial advantages like:
- A 24x7 new age campus, nestled with 67 other corporates, making students be close to their future corporate habitat.
- Digital Campus - Wi-Fi / V-Sat enabled classrooms and all courseware preloaded on the student laptop
- Nearly 70% faculty as corporate practitioners
- Strategic tie-ups for hands-on exposure with various start ups
- Live Projects, My Start Up at FABS, Terrific Tuesdays, Corporate Thursdays, FABS got Talent, Social entrepreneurship to name a few initiatives for nurturing creativity, innovation, passion of students
As the old adage goes “Better experienced, than explained!” we believe in making students more hands-on than just being conceptually right.