Weatherford Publishes Digital 2016 Annual Report
BAAR, Switzerland, April 27, 2017
Weatherford International plc (NYSE: WFT) today announces to its shareholders, customers and employees that it has published its 2016 Annual Report. The digital and interactive report shares the Company’s strategic achievements throughout 2016 and discusses its priorities for the coming year.
Report Highlights and Key Links:
- Weatherford 2016 Annual Report – An interactive display of operational milestones provides an at-a-glance summary of the year.
- Chairman’s Letter – William E. Macaulay, Chairman of the Board, reflects on 2016 as a time of transition and his excitement for Weatherford’s next chapter, led by our newly appointed President and Chief Executive Officer Mark A. McCollum.
- Our Customer Focus – As an industry leader in well construction and production optimization, Weatherford shares how its latest technologies enhance efficiency through integration.
- Safety and Service Quality – The Company has set a new record for safety, an achievement that has been recognized by its customers and several industry organizations.
- Our People – The Company celebrates its world-class people and unity as One Weatherford.
- Our Sustainability – Weatherford introduces its Sustainability Committee and highlights its steadfast commitment to environmental, social and governance responsibility.
Weatherford publishes digital 2016 Annual Report @WeatherfordCorp Tweet
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 880 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Investor Relations, Marketing & Communications