Dove Men+Care Introduces New Elements Range to Bring a Boost of Freshness to Men’s Grooming Routines
New collection, which features combinations of premium ingredients inspired by nature, motivated the brand to build the ‘Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse’ with renowned treehouse architect Pete Nelson
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ, February 13, 2017 – Dove Men+Care, the #1 fastest growing men’s grooming brand in the U.S., is debuting Elements, a multi-product innovation that will leave men feeling refreshed while offering the superior care for their skin, underarms and hair expected from Dove Men+Care.
The range draws on premium ingredient combinations including Minerals and Sage, Charcoal and Clay, and Mineral Powder and Sandalwood, which create a transformative feeling of freshness for men’s grooming routines. Specifically designed for men, Dove Men+Care Elements is built on the Dove brand’s heritage in cleansing, moisturizing and care, and remains the #1 dermatologist recommended men’s skincare brand.
“We know that men are looking for a new kind of freshness in their grooming routines,” said Nick Soukas, V.P. of Marketing for Dove at Unilever U.S. “With the Dove Men+Care Elements line, we’ve developed personal care products that are inspired by the power of nature’s elements. They include energizing ingredient combinations that trigger men’s senses and formulations that provide the superior care for their skin and hair consumers expect from Dove Men+Care.”
As a way to bring the Dove Men+Care Elements feeling of freshness to life and tap into men’s interest in unique adventure travel experiences, the brand is building the Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse just outside of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Renowned treehouse builder, author and T.V. host, Pete Nelson, will design the family-friendly treehouse space inspired by the unique ingredient combinations found in the Elements range. Starting today, consumers can visit www.DoveMenCare.com/ElementsTreehouse to explain why they want to stay at the Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse along with their family, which will open in the spring.
“I’m thrilled to partner with Dove Men+Care to create the Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse, my first-ever treehouse concept that brings to life the unique ingredients found in a grooming product line” said Pete Nelson. “I believe that treehouses ignite a sense of wonder within all of us, and I look forward to creating a space where families can connect with nature while spending quality time with one another.”
For more information about Dove Men+Care Elements, and to learn how you can visit the treehouse, go to http://www.DoveMenCare.com/ElementsTreehouse and follow @DoveMenCare on Twitter and Instagram.
About the Dove Men+Care Elements Variants
Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals + Sage
- Inspired by minerals and sage, ingredients known to refresh the body and mind
- Minerals are known to gently cleanse skin and hair, while sage is known to soothe skin and hair.
Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal + Clay
- Inspired by ingredients known for their ability to deep clean and purify men’s skin and hair
- Charcoal is known to act like a magnet to draw out dirt, oil and toxins, while clay is known as a natural purifier for skin and hair.
Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood
- Sandalwood and mineral powder variant is inspired by ingredients known to absorb moisture and for their calming properties
About Dove Men+Care Products
Dove Men+Care Elements Body and Face Wash
- Clinically proven to fight skin dryness and is formulated with patented MICROMOISTURE technology which activates on skin
- Available in Minerals + Sage and Charcoal + Clay variants
Dove Men+Care Elements Body and Face Bar
- Thoroughly cleans skin, with ¼ moisturizing cream, clinically proven to fight skin dryness
- Available in Minerals + Sage variant
Dove Men+Care Elements Antiperspirant
- Offers powerful, 48-hour odor and wetness protection that moisturizes to protect skin
- Available in Minerals + Sage and Mineral Powder + Sandalwood variants
Dove Men+Care Elements Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner
- Gently cleanses and conditions to revitalize men’s hair for up to 24 hours, for stronger, more resilient hair
- Available in Minerals + Sage and Charcoal + Clay variants
About Dove Men+Care US
Dove Men+Care is the first range of products from Dove developed specially for men. Dove Men + Care is the #1 dermatologist recommend men's skincare brand. Launched in 2010, the Dove Men+Care portfolio includes bars, body washes, face care, anti-perspirant/deodorants, and hair care. Dove Men+Care is available nationwide in food, drug, and mass outlet stores.
About Unilever United States, Inc.
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products with sales in more than 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. In the United States, the portfolio includes brand icons such as Axe, Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Caress, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, Country Crock, Degree, Dollar Shave Club, Dove, Good Humor, Hellmann’s, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton, Magnum, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond’s, Popsicle, Promise, Q-tips, Seventh Generation, Simple, St. Ives, Suave, Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, TIGI, TONI&GUY, TRESemmé and Vaseline. All of the preceding brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Unilever Group of Companies.
Unilever employs approximately 8,000 people in the United States – generating more than $9 billion in sales in 2016.
The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan commits to:
- Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being by 2020.
- Halving the environmental impact of our products by 2030.
- Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever ranked number one in its sector on the 2016 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
For more information on Unilever U.S. and its brands visit: www.unileverusa.com
To connect with Unilever U.S. via Facebook visit: www.facebook.com/unileverusa
To connect with Unilever U.S. via Twitter follow: @unileverusa