Belkin Introduces BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock Enhanced For iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR And Apple Watch Series 4
New Belkin Dock is Latest Addition to Award-Winning Charging Dock Family
LOS ANGELES – September 21, 2018 — Belkin®, the market leader in mobile accessories, today announced its BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone + Apple Watch which allows consumers to wirelessly charge their iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time, in addition to a third device using the additional USB-A port. The BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Dock has been enhanced for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and Apple Watch Series 4, has a modern and minimalist aesthetic and offers effortless set up and convenience. It also works with iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, which feature wireless charging — and all Apple Watch models.
“We designed and engineered the new BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock from the ground up to be the most elegant and most powerful home for your iPhone and Apple Watch,” said Oliver Seil, vice president of design, Belkin. “On the inside, we packed our latest intelligent wireless charging systems. It’s a great example of how the Belkin design teams think of technology as an extension to our lifestyle that should enhance our environment as much as it makes life with our mobile devices more enjoyable. We could not be more excited to bring this beautiful piece of technology to your home.”
In time for holiday season, Belkin will also introduce an updated PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone which has been enhanced for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR, and is perfect for customers who prefer to charge their iPhone via Lightning connector. The new PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone will feature a red dial to raise and lower the Lightning connector.
The current Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone and PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone is compatible only with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, and previous iPhone with Lightning connector models.
Full Belkin charging dock portfolio:
- BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone + Apple Watch $159.99
- Compatible with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and all Apple Watch models
- Availability: December in Apple Stores worldwide
- PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone (red dial) $99.99
- Compatible with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and all iPhone with Lightning connector models, along with all Apple Watch models
- Availablility: November 2018 at select retailers
- Valet™ Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone $129.99
- Compatible with iPhone 8, 8+, X and earlier generations ONLY
- Availability: Belkin.com
- PowerHouse™ Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone $99.99
- Compatible with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and previous iPhone with Lightning connector models only
- Availability: Belkin.com
BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock specs:
- Optimized wireless charging up to 7.5W for Qi-enabled device and at 5W/1A for Apple Watch; Additional USB-A port charges third device up to 5W/1A
- Supports Nightstand mode for Apple Watch at optimal viewing angle
- Ability to charge through most phone cases up to 3mm thick
- 45W AC adapter included for instant setup
- Qi-certification, MFi-certification, Connected Equipment Warranty and 3-year warranty for added peace of mind
Belkin® developed its first people-inspired products in 1983 with cables that quickly led to the development of the first intelligent cable that connected an Apple IIc, Apple's first portable computer, to a printer. Today, nearly two Belkin products are sold every second globally. Designed in Southern California, and extending across four pillars—power, productivity, protection and connectivity - Belkin products include award-winning lines such as the Valet™ Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone, DuraTek™ Cables, RockStar multi-port solutions, QODE™ keyboards, BOOST↑UP™ charging solutions, and more including USB-IF certified USB-C accessories, wireless charging docks, and solutions for Android systems. Belkin’s next generation ScreenCare+ and TrueClear™ Pro screen protection service applies state of the art protection with unparalleled accuracy and is available at select leading retailers worldwide. A privately held company, Belkin has more than 1,400 employees with products sold in more than 50 countries around the world.
© 2018 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
Public Relations Contact