DICK’S Sporting Goods To Kick Off The Holiday Season With Its Biggest Black Friday Week Ever
Retailer to roll out tools for stress-free holiday shopping experience and unprecedented deals starting November 22
PITTSBURGH (November 8, 2018) – DICK’S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S.-based, full-line omni-channel sporting goods retailer, announced today it is making it easier than ever to “Give The Gift of Sport” this holiday season. DICK’S will offer shoppers more ways to save on meaningful, must-have gifts for the entire family with deeper savings in-store and online than ever before.
“At DICK’S, we believe giving the gift of sport creates lasting memories and brings families, friends and communities together throughout the year,” said Lauren Hobart, President, DICK’S Sporting Goods. “This holiday season, DICK’S will be offering unprecedented deals, while also providing ways to help busy shoppers quickly and more easily tackle everything on their lists so they can spend more time with loved ones.”
Most DICK’S locations nationwide will offer extended store hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday allowing shoppers to take advantage of great deals and promotions including a number of limited-time doorbusters. DICK’S now operates 732 stores in 47 states.
To help ease the rush of holiday shopping, @DICK’S will offer shoppers more than 15 doorbuster deals in-store and online beginning Thursday, November 22. Tweet
- Thanksgiving – Stores open at 6 p.m. and remain open until 2 a.m. on Friday
- Black Friday – Stores re-open at 5 a.m. and remain open until 10 p.m.
In addition to the following deals that will debut prior to Black Friday, DICK’S is planning to announce its biggest holiday promotion ever later this month.
Top Savings Debut Black Friday Week
To help ease the rush of holiday shopping, DICK’S will offer shoppers more than 15 doorbuster deals in-store and online beginning Thursday, November 22. Deals will be valid in-store through 2 p.m. on Friday and online through 11:59 p.m. on Friday. A sample of deals include:
- 60” Gorilla In-Ground Basketball Hoop will be $700 OFF: $899.98 (was $1599.99)
- M/W Top-Flite XL Complete sets available for $129.98 (was $219.99)
- 50% OFF Prince Tournament 6800 Indoor Table Tennis Table, available for $299.98 (was $599.99)
- The North Face Men’s and Women’s Alpz Down Jacket and Vest found exclusively at DICK’S will be $99.98 and $59.98 (was $160.00 and $99.00)
- Select NCAA Fleece, Polos and Quarter Zips at $19.98 (was $39.99 - $59.99)
- 50% Off Select Men's, Women's and Youth Nishiki Bikes
- 50% Off PRIMED Baseball and Soccer Trainers and Goals, found exclusively at DICK’S
Holiday Deals and Promotions Exclusively at dicks.com
Starting Sunday, November 25, DICK’S will launch its Cyber Week sale at dicks.com and in-store with thousands of styles on sale. These Cyber Week deals will run through Saturday, December 1. Additional Cyber Monday savings will be announced by the retailer later this month.
DICK’S Sporting Goods will continue passing along savings to its customers by offering “Hot Holiday Deals” at dicks.com and in-store throughout the holiday season.
Best Retail Experience Delivering Value and Convenience
This holiday season, DICK’S is enabling shoppers to spend less time stressing and more time doing what really matters – spending time with the ones they love the most – by offering the best value, convenience and flexibility whether in-store, online at dicks.com or through the DICK’S mobile app.
- Best Price Guarantee: Customers can continue to get the products they want at an unbeatable price this holiday season with DICK’S Best Price Guarantee. If a customer finds a lower advertised price, DICK’S will match it. Customers must present a competitor’s sales ad to a DICK’S sales associate, who will review the ad and if qualified, will then execute a price match at the register.
- Buy Online and Pick-up in Store: DICK’S offers customers the option to purchase thousands of products online and pick-up their order at a nearby DICK’S location, with most orders being ready in just one-hour. Customers will be able to purchase gifts at dicks.com until 4 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve (Monday, December 24) and pick them up in-store before the store closes (hours vary by store location). BOPIS services will be available to customers throughout the entire holiday season. Exclusions may apply to certain items.
- Ship from the Store: If an item is sold out in-store, or only sold online, associates can place an order for a customer and have it shipped directly to their homes, in most cases with free shipping.
To learn more about shopping at DICK’S this holiday season, visit dicks.com.
About DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc.
Founded in 1948, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. is a leading omni-channel sporting goods retailer offering an extensive assortment of authentic, high-quality sports equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories. As of November 3, 2018, the Company operated 732 DICK’S Sporting Goods locations across the United States, serving and inspiring athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through a blend of dedicated associates, in-store services and unique specialty shop-in-shops dedicated to Team Sports, Athletic Apparel, Golf, Lodge/Outdoor, Fitness and Footwear.
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, DICK’S also owns and operates Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream specialty stores, as well as DICK’S Team Sports HQ, an all-in-one youth sports digital platform offering a comprehensive range of services including technology solutions such as online registration and league management services, and mobile apps for scheduling, communications and live scorekeeping; team gear such as uniforms and equipment, fan wear, and access to donations and sponsorships. DICK’S offers its products through a content-rich eCommerce platform that is integrated with its store network and provides customers with the convenience and expertise of a 24-hour storefront. For more information, visit the Press Room or Investor Relations pages at dicks.com.
Contact: DICK’S Sporting Goods – email@example.com