AMWAY EXPANDS ITS BODYKEY BY NUTRILITE™ WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
New BodyKey™ 4 Plan Offers Better Choices and 19 New Products
Haga clic aquí para ver el documento en español.
To meet the demands and desires of these on-the-go consumers, BodyKey™ by Nutrilite™ is launching today 19 new, on-trend products and a compelling new approach to weight management, BodyKey™ 4 Plan, which challenges women and men to make four better choices every day.
“Our choices influence our health and happiness,” notes Jackie Nickel, Amway’s Chief Marketing Officer for the Americas. “With these new products and plan, BodyKey™ engages consumers with not just more but better options for managing their weight, without asking them to compromise lifestyle or taste.”
Many of the new products contain natural key ingredients and are even gluten free.
19 Products, 4 Choices
Nutritious and delicious, new BodyKey™ products are the perfect catalyst for creating a weight management plan that conveniently fits any lifestyle, every day, all day:
BodyKey™ Replacement Shakes – Reformulated for improved taste and texture, each gluten-free shake contains 110 calories and is chock-full of fiber, 16 grams of protein, and 22 vitamins and minerals. Available in four flavors: French Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate, Strawberry Cream and Cinnamon Swirl.
- Meal Bars: Convenient nutrition for the on-the-go lifestyle, each gluten-free meal bar contains 17 vitamins and minerals. Available in four flavors: Caramel Cookie Dough, Mixed Berry Crisp, Chocolate Brownie and Caramel Peanut Butter.
- High Protein and Fiber Bars: Gluten-free snack bars that fuel the body with the protein it needs to stay strong. Available in three flavors: Chocolate Raspberry, Triple Chocolate and Chocolate Coconut.
- Wellness Bars: Gluten-free, non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) snack bars packed with wholesome, natural key ingredients. Available in five flavors: Nutty Dark Chocolate, Coconut Almond, Cranberry Almond, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew and Super Berry Nut.
- Mixed Nuts and Pumpkin Seeds: Portion-sized to provide an excellent source of protein and 3 grams of fiber.
- Whole Grain Tortilla Chips: Gluten and trans-fat free, each single serving bag contains seven seeds and grains.
- Oolong Green Tea: A naturally zero-calorie alternative to a high-calorie latte, this tasty traditional tea is organic.
The BodyKey™ 4 Plan empowers health-conscious consumers to commit to weight management by integrating two-to-three BodyKey™ products with a well-balanced dinner and exercise into their daily routines. Doing so sparks their success. Consider these four better choices as examples of how you might choose to incorporate the BodyKey 4 Plan into your day:
- Sipping BodyKey™ Oolong Green tea instead of a sugary latte.
- Reaching for a BodyKey™ bar instead of a bagel & cream cheese.
- Replacing one meal with a BodyKey™ shake.
- Taking a walk around the neighborhood, instead of sitting on the couch.
“The BodyKey™ 4 Plan was designed to fit into your personal lifestyle without taking over your life,” adds Nickel. “We know that making smarter choices is the key to managing your weight. Making a few small changes every day can have a profound effect on your health and wellness over time.”
All 19 new products are included in the BodyKey™ Better Choices Bundle or can be purchased individually through an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO). Please visit Amway.com for more information or to locate an IBO.
# # #
Nutrilite®, exclusively by Amway, is the world’s number one selling brand of vitamins and dietary supplements.* Backed by 80 years of science and research, the Nutrilite team has perfected a proprietary ‘seed to supplement’ practice to preserve quality and maximize the consistency, efficacy and safety of its products. Nutrilite® products are developed for personal daily nutrition, heart health, strong bones and weight management. The Nutrilite® brand is the only global vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest and process plants on its own certified organic farms, which are located in the United States, Mexico and Brazil.*
In 2014, Amway and its parent company had $10.8 billion in global revenue. Amway is a direct selling business based in Ada, Michigan, USA. Top-selling brands for Amway are Nutrilite® vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, Artistry® skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring® water treatment systems – all sold exclusively by Amway Business Owners. Global sales in 2013 made Amway the #1 direct selling business in the world, according to the Direct Selling News 2014 Global 100. For company news, visit globalnews.amway.com.
*Source: Euromonitor International Limited, www.euromonitor.com/amway-claims.