Fall Back Into Health And Wellness This Autumn
HOW TO MAKE THE NEW SEASON A FRESH START WITH HEALTHY HABITS
It’s time to welcome back the short days, crisp air, and colorful leaves of Fall. Though the season is beautiful, it does require a bit more of an effort to keep yourself healthy and happy than summertime. When you factor in less daylight and the upcoming seasonal gatherings, it’s easy to feel like there isn’t enough time left in the day for ourselves. Fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle expert, Kelli Calabrese, shares her top tips on staying healthy as we head into the holidays.
- Toasty tip: With the cooler weather coming in, it’s the perfect time of year to enjoy hot herbal teas which are great for fat burning, such as green tea which can boost metabolism. Broth based veggie soups are also good for warmth and good nutrition including much needed fiber.
- Sweet indulgences: Who doesn’t enjoy the delightful array of fall desserts? What’s important is to not only to burn off some of those calories but to take care of your teeth as well! Colgate Total® Advanced Health Mouthwash has a unique shake-to-activate formula that combines two different liquids into one powerful, bacteria-removing mouthwash. The dual-phase formula mouthwash is proven to remove 24x more bacteria for a healthier mouth. All you need to do is simply shake to activate and then rinse to clean! (Vs. ordinary, non-antibacterial mouthwashes)
- Plan a getaway: Studies continue to reveal that vacationing is an important part of leading a healthy and happy life and good choices can help maximize its benefit to ensure you get the best value for your money and the biggest emotional return. One of the best ways to do this is by choosing a vacation rental home, especially if you’re traveling with kids. You don’t have to go to bed when the kids do! You don’t have to eat out for every meal, saving money and calories! And there is plenty of space for working out. Wyndham Vacation Rentals.com wants to give you a chance to try this healthy way of traveling with their “Our Home is Your Home” sweepstakes. Enter by sharing a favorite photo or video on Instagram using #WVROurHome and telling them what makes your house a home. When you do, you’ll be entered for the chance to win $2,500 toward your next vacation with Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
- Explore the outdoors: Fall is an excellent time to enjoy outdoor exercise. Consider exploring local hiking paths, setting up a circuit in a nearby park, or joining an outdoor boot camp or cycling club. It’s the perfect time of year to breathe in some crisp air and burn extra holiday calories.
- Team up with your family: This is a great time of year to be active and healthy, whether it’s prepping and trying new healthy meals, or taking turns choosing physical activities that each member of the family enjoys. You might try something new like joining a recreational Frisbee golf team or picking up tennis for the first time. Make fitness fun this fall!
For more great travel tips please visit betterstuffforlife.com
MultiVu Media Relations, 800-653-5313 EXT. 3