Scientific Games to Demonstrate the Power of being Stronger Together at ICE Totally Gaming 2015
Gavin Isaacs, President and Chief Executive Officer of Scientific Games, said, “ICE 2015 is our first global opportunity, as a combined company, to demonstrate our ability to leverage high-earning product brands and leading technology solutions that benefit our customers and help them grow their businesses. There is no other company today that can offer the tremendous breadth of customer-favored gaming devices, systems, lottery products, online solutions and related services.
“We are Stronger Together through the combination of our time-tested brands and comprehensive and differentiated product portfolios that are created and supported by an extremely talented global team. As a result, Scientific Games is uniquely positioned to offer new value to casino operators as we seek to become their partner of choice and a one-stop shop for their gaming product and services solutions.”
Highlights of new for-sale, gaming operations, systems and interactive products on display in Scientific Games’ ICE 2015 exhibit include:
WMS Product Highlights
More than 50 WMS-branded products will be showcased at ICE 2015, including:
- The Blade s23, a hybrid slant cabinet that combines the key player-favorite features of the Blade cabinet and dual 23-inch HD displays along with the latest Blade cabinet content. The Blade s23 cabinet offers a captivating bank appearance with dynamic game-driven ambient lighting effects across a broad array of content – including the Double Buffalo Spirit, Snow Leopard and Romulus and Remus themes – designed to further drive player engagement.
- Games for the Blade video cabinet, currently one of the industry’s strongest performing platforms, enabled by its next-generation CPU-NXT3 operating platform. Blade video cabinet themes being showcased at ICE 2015 include Dancing in Rio, Gorilla Chief II and 9 Suns. Also on display at ICE 2015 on the Blade video platform is the Cool Jewels theme, which represents the first theme simultaneously launched by WMS and SG Interactive for land-based, social and real money wagering.
- The Game Chest HD Multi-Game series, featuring eight top-performing themes that players can choose from on a new, more interactive main menu that displays reel layouts for each theme along with theme-specific features. Powered by the CPU-NXT3 platform and available on the Blade cabinet, all themes in the Game Chest HD Multi-Game series support multiple languages and currencies and provide an elegant, easy-to-follow user interface.
- With THE FLINTSTONES™ theme, the town of Bedrock is brought to life thanks to a 42-inch horizontal screen over a vertical 32-inch screen with a mechanical wheel on the Gamefield xD cabinet. Reels stretch up to 10 symbols high as WILD reels and multipliers are potentially added to the reels in THE FLINTSTONES mystery feature.
- The AUSTIN POWERS™ theme brings “the international man of mystery” to life on the Gamefield xD cabinet. Featuring characters from the AUSTIN POWERS movies, players can match symbols for up to a 100x multiplier in the Picture Pay Feature, and wheels may award free spins, wheel spins, credits or even a progressive.
- The Life of Luxury Progressive theme brings back a classic WMS game in multi-game format with five games that feature a combination of classic, current and new WMS content. In the Life of Luxury Bonus, each reel is assigned to a GEM symbol which allows players to pick for a chance at the progressive when the symbol appears on the reels.
Bally Product Highlights
Over 50 Bally-branded products will be showcased at ICE 2015 including:
- The FRIENDS™ video slot reunites players with the beloved characters from Warner Bros. Television’s worldwide hit comedy that TV Guide Magazine named one of the 50 greatest shows of all time. Players can experience the laughs and loves in a whole new way with many clips of the show’s hilarious moments and a wheel bonus awarding credits and Free Games. The FRIENDS game is presented on the Pro Theatre, a new cabinet configuration built on the award-winning Pro Wave that is topped by a massive 1080p 55-inch display.
- MultiDeluxe on the Pro Series V27/27 is a four-level standalone progressive with an interactive second-screen feature, showcasing five incredible games in one cabinet: Mixteca, Golden Relics, Luxury Dreams, Karnak and Yellow Emperor. MultiDeluxe has been specifically designed for operators who are looking to help maximize their gaming floor returns.
- 88 Fortunes and 5 Treasures themes on the Duo Fu Duo Cai link, offering players the chance for much luck and wealth, draw players to proven performers. These titles feature All Up, Reel Ways, Free Games that can be re-triggered and the Fu Bat Jackpot Feature, which awards players one of four fantastic progressive levels. 88 Fortunes and 5 Treasures themes are offered on the Pro Series V22/22, V22/22 with Hammerhead and V27/27 slant cabinets depending on casino operator preference.
- The Blob™ theme, on the striking Pro Series V22/22 with Hammerhead cabinet, will capture players’ attention just like the cult classic movie. This new game has All Up, Reel Ways, a five-level progressive, a U-Choose Free Games Feature, and much more engulfing fun.
- With Betty Boop’s™ Firehouse™, America’s cartoon sweetheart is back in a playful new game showcasedon the Pro Series V22/32 cabinet featuring a 1080p resolution 32-inch vertical monitor. Betty Boop’s Firehouse will fire up players witha classic ladder bonus, Free Games, Mystery Stacked Reels and Betty’s 5 Alarm Scatter. Betty and her playful pup Pudgy are ready to heat up the casino floor!
- Wonder Woman™ Wild and Wonder Woman™ Gold themes, exclusively on the award-winning Pro Wave cabinet, deliver powered-up entertainment and volatility. Both titles feature action scenes and music from the classic 1970’s TV show starring Lynda Carter, along with three progressive jackpots available at any bet level, Free Games and popular play mechanics.
Bally Systems will also have a strong presence at ICE 2015 with the following offerings on display:
- The award-winning Elite Bonusing Suite, when combined with iVIEW Display Manager, enables player-centric bonusing events that add dramatic new levels of excitement and anticipation to the slot-play experience. Casinos can use the Elite Bonusing Suite applications like U-Spin Bonusing, DM Tournaments and Virtual Racing to add excitement across their iVIEW network.
- The latest in tournament innovations, Tournaments Express, is a stand-alone tournament system designed to offer exciting slot tournaments on more than 100 different cabinet types from various manufacturers, easily and quickly converting revenue-producing games to tournament games and back.
- MCC System, a leading slot management system throughout Europe, is fully integrated with the award-winning Elite Bonusing Suite, iVIEW and iVIEW Display Manager and CoolSign systems to support every facet of gaming operation by linking all gaming devices in one comprehensive slot system. In addition, MCC is now integrated withLive Floor View, a powerful analytical system with graphical and detailed information on current activity happening on the slot floor. The next advance for the MCC System will also be on display: the soon to be released Beverage Ordering Service, which will allow slot players to order drinks from the gaming device for direct delivery to them.
Shuffle Master Product Highlights
The Shuffle Master brand will once again make a strong impression at ICE 2015 with a number of cutting-edge products, including:
- Safe-Bacc system, a revolutionary new product that combines a shuffler and card reading shoe into one device to increase game speed and improve security on baccarat tables. Also on display will be i-Deal Plus, the next generation i-Deal shuffler with improved card reading and reliability.
- The Tablemaster Fusion platform transports the fast-paced excitement of live table gaming to a fully electronic platform. This e-table innovation features a high-definition, 72-inch LCD display with attractive virtual dealers as well as 22-inch widescreen player terminals with touchscreen betting, enhanced graphics and multiple side bets. At ICE 2015, the Tablemaster Fusion platform will feature blackjack.
- Free Bet Blackjack heads a lineup of proprietary table games on display that also includes DJ Wild Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold’em. Free Bet Blackjack, which lets players split and double down without risking additional money, is now being played throughout the United States and England.
SG Gaming Product Highlights
The Company’s established SG Gaming brand will demonstrate its full suite of ticket-in ticket-out (“TITO”)-enabled terminals, including the cutting edge T8 and Clarity terminals and the player popular Triple 7 and Infinity terminals. Innovative games featured at ICE 2015 include the new category C community game THE WIZARD OF OZ™ Ruby Slippers™, created in conjunction with WMS. New titles for the B3 offering include Moon Shadow, MONOPOLY Big Event and Spartacus Gladiator of Rome, a WMS title. The Company will also showcase a complete server-based solution for the Arcade and Bingo sector. This server-based gaming solution is offered on the Triple 7, T8 and Infinity terminals and provides operational efficiencies through ticket redemption stations and TITO functionality. SG Gaming offers U.K. customers a full service solution, including terminal installation, exclusive content and a robust system as well as full after-service support and account management. Further, SG Connect, a dedicated field services division, will demonstrate its self-service betting terminals, now available in both the Nevada and Vision cabinets. SG Connect is an end-to-end solutions provider, offering consultancy, design, build and installation and support services in areas such as networks, systems, media, EPoS and audio visual devices for the gaming industry.
SG Interactive Product Highlights
In addition to robust solutions and gaming content for the world’s land-based casino operators, at ICE 2015 the Company provides robust iGaming and social casino solutions for land-based and online casino operators. SG’s interactive products featured at the show will include:
- The Company’s Remote Game Server, featuring some of the Company’s highest performing themes from 2014 for desktop and mobile wagering, as well as upcoming slot and table game titles drawn from across the Company’s Williams, Barcrest, Bally and Shuffle Master studios. The game server portfolio includes dual-release content for the simultaneous online release across both desktop and mobile channels.
- Game themes on display at ICE 2015 include:
- Upcoming online wagering executions of land-based performers including Zeus 1000, Ooh Aah Dracula, Aftershock, Let it Ride and Quick Hit Platinum, among many others.
- Rainbow Riches Progressive, the Company’s first online progressive game, which will make one of the biggest names in online slots even bigger.
- The Company’s inaugural online and social MONOPOLY theme games, Super MONOPOLY Money and MONOPOLY Big Event. Together, these two new games highlight the arrival to the Company of the online wagering and social casino rights to the MONOPOLY brand in 2015. These two titles represent the first of many authentic MONOPOLY themed online and social games the Company plans to launch and are built on the Company’s collective 15+ years of experience with this player-favorite brand across more than 65 land-based slot game executions.
- The Company’s iGaming platform suite of products that empower land-based casinos to keep their players in the game, offers on-property players a mobile wagering option supported by a robust library of slots and table games – either property-wide or in specific areas such as sports books or gambler-tailored lounges – and off-property desktop and mobile players robust free-play and social-style casino games under the casino operator’s brand. By providing players with incremental options for ways to engage with the casino and enjoy their favorite casino-style games, the iGaming platform will help casinos better engage both current and new players.
About Scientific Games
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a leading developer of technology-based products and services and associated content for worldwide gaming and lottery markets. The Company’s portfolio includes instant and draw-based lottery games; server-based lottery and gaming systems; electronic gaming machines, game content and systems; table games products and utilities; sports betting technology; loyalty and rewards programs; and social, mobile and interactive content and services. For more information, please visit www.scientificgames.com.
FRIENDS: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s15).
WONDER WOMAN: TM & © DC Comics.
THE FLINTSTONES TM/MC & © Hanna-Barbera.
AUSTIN POWERS TM & © New Line Productions, Inc.
THE WIZARD OF OZ™ & © Turner Entertainment Co.
“The Blob” © 1958 Worldwide Entertainment Corp.
Betty Boop - © 2015 King Features Syndicate, Inc. /Fleischer Studios, Inc. TM Hearst Holdings, Inc. / Fleischer Studios, Inc. www.BettyBoop.com.
The MONOPOLY name and logos are trademarks of Hasbro. The distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces, are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. for its property trading game and game equipment. ©1935, 2015 Hasbro, Pawtucket, RI 02862. All Rights Reserved.
Unless otherwise noted, trademarks are owned by, or under license to or from, Scientific Games Corporation, or one or more of its directly or indirectly wholly owned companies, in the United States or elsewhere. © 2015 Scientific Games Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Andrea Mostardi +1 773-961-1670
Senior Principal Marketing Manager
Mollie Cole +1 773-961-1194
Director, Corporate Communications
Vice President, Investor Relations
In this press release, Scientific Games makes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results or strategies and can often be identified by the use of terminology such as “may,” “will,” “estimate,” “intend,” “continue,” “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “should,” “could,” “potential,” “opportunity,” “goal,” or similar terminology. These statements are based upon management’s current expectations, assumptions and estimates and are not guarantees of timing, future results or performance. Actual results may differ materially from those contemplated in these statements due to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors, including, among other things: competition; U.S. and international economic and industry conditions, including declines in or slow growth of lottery retail sales or gross gaming revenues, reductions in or constraints on capital spending by gaming or lottery operators and credit risk relating to customers; slow growth of new gaming jurisdictions, slow addition of casinos in existing jurisdictions and declines in the replacement cycle of gaming machines; ownership changes and consolidation in the casino industry; opposition to legalized gaming or the expansion thereof; ability to adapt to, and offer products that keep pace with, evolving technology; ability to develop successful gaming concepts and content; laws and government regulation, including those relating to gaming licenses and environmental laws; inability to identify and capitalize on trends and changes in the gaming and lottery industries, including the expansion of interactive gaming; dependence upon key providers in our social gaming business; retention and renewal of existing contracts or entry into new or revised contracts; level of our indebtedness, higher interest rates, availability and adequacy of cash flows and liquidity to satisfy obligations or future needs, and restrictions and covenants in our debt agreements; protection of our intellectual property, ability to license third party intellectual property, and the intellectual property rights of others; security and integrity of our software and systems and reliance on or failures in our information technology systems; natural events that disrupt our operations or those of our customers, suppliers or regulators; inability to benefit from, and risks associated with, strategic equity investments and relationships, including (i) the inability of our joint venture to meet the net income targets or otherwise to realize the anticipated benefits under its private management agreement with the Illinois lottery, (ii) the inability of our joint venture to meet the net income targets or other requirements under its agreement to provide marketing and sales services to the New Jersey lottery or otherwise to realize the anticipated benefits under such agreement (including as a result of a protest) and (iii) failure to realize the anticipated benefits related to the award to our consortium of an instant lottery game concession in Greece; failure to achieve the intended benefits of the acquisition of WMS, including due to the inability to realize synergies in the anticipated amounts or within the contemplated time-frames or cost expectations, or at all; inability to complete future acquisitions; inability to successfully integrate future acquisitions; litigation relating to the Bally acquisition; disruption of our current plans and operations in connection with the Bally acquisition, (including in connection with the integration of Bally), including departure of key personnel or inability to recruit additional qualified personnel or maintain relationships with customers, suppliers or other third parties; costs, charges and expenses relating to the Bally acquisition; inability to successfully integrate Bally (including SHFL and Dragonplay Ltd.); failure to realize the intended benefits of the Bally acquisition, including the inability to realize the anticipated synergies in the anticipated amounts or within the contemplated time-frames or cost expectations, or at all;; incurrence of restructuring costs, revenue recognition standards and impairment charges; fluctuations in our results due to seasonality and other factors; dependence on suppliers and manufacturers; risks relating to foreign operations, including fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates and restrictions on the import of our products; dependence on our employees; litigation and other liabilities relating to our business, including litigation and liabilities relating to our contracts and licenses, our products and systems, our employees, intellectual property and our strategic relationships; influence of certain stockholders; and stock price volatility. Additional information regarding risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in forward-looking statements is included from time to time in our filings with the SEC, including under the heading ”Risk Factors” in our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made and, except for Scientific Games’ ongoing obligations under the U.S. federal securities laws, Scientific Games undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.