Lexmark extends MFP leadership with new solutions-enabled laser products
Latest product introduction includes 18 smart MFPs that, when combined with services and the Perceptive Software portfolio, transform time-consuming processes into efficient, automated workflows to enable business growth
LEXINGTON, Ky., Oct. 18, 2012 – In one of the most significant product launches in the company’s history, Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) today announced a wide breadth of new laser printers and multifunction products (MFPs) built on an enhanced technology platform that delivers productivity-enhancing solutions.
Lexmark’s smart MFPs include an intuitive touch screen that provides access to many powerful applications that reduce the complexities of manual processes and improve productivity. This seamless integration of Lexmark’s smart MFPs with the Perceptive Software portfolio helps improve infrastructure efficiency and team performance to propel growth.
Some of the newest additions to Lexmark’s printer and MFP product families introduced today include:
- CX510 color laser MFP – Designed for mid-size workgroups, the Lexmark CX510 offers time-saving productivity solutions that are typically present on larger devices. This device produces professional-quality color worthy of branded marketing collateral thanks to Lexmark’s calibration technology for the PANTONE® color system and Lexmark Named Color Replacement true color matching.
- MX812 monochrome laser MFP – This high-performance MFP features exceptionally fast processor, print, copy and scan speeds. As the first A4 monochrome laser MFP to print and copy up to 70 pages per minute1, as well as to deliver the first page in as quickly as four seconds1, this is the ideal device for large enterprise workgroups who need a workhorse in the office. It provides professional finishing and comes with pre-loaded business solutions that are quickly accessible through an intuitive 10.2-inch color touch screen. An extra high-yield 45,000-page Unison toner cartridge, the largest in its class1, ensures fewer user interventions to replace toner.
- MX611 monochrome laser MFP – The Lexmark MX611 features a vibrant 7-inch color touch screen, providing access to pre-installed workflow solutions that enhance business productivity by automating tasks. It’s a workhorse equipped to print up to 50 pages per minute and prints or copies a first page in as quickly as seven seconds. The Lexmark MX611 is the only MFP in its class2 that offers an automatic inline stapler finishing option.
- MX410 monochrome laser MFP – The Lexmark MX410 introduces solutions capabilities on an MFP below the affordable $600 price point. The device saves time with fast processor, print, copy and scan speeds, and with powerful productivity solutions via the 4.3-inch color touch screen. It prints up to 10,000 pages per month, up to 40 pages per minute, and prints or copies a first page in as quickly as seven seconds.
- MS610 monochrome laser printer – Starting at $699, the Lexmark MS610 is impressive in its own right with duplex and built-in productivity solutions3. As the fastest compact A4 monochrome laser printer4, it prints up to 16,000 pages per month, up to 50 pages per minute, and a first page in as little as six-and-a-half seconds. The easy-to-use 4.3-inch color touch screen3 also enables users to manage jobs right at the device.
Further information about these products and additional models introduced today can be found at www.lexmark.com.
“The intelligence offered through Lexmark’s devices is a key differentiator, and when combined with our state-of-the-art imaging technology, we are able to provide our customers unmatched capabilities in a solutions portfolio,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “Our innovative, smart MFPs are the backbone to the many workflow solutions we provide, and this close marriage between our hardware and software portfolios is what gives our customers access to unavailable information and improves customer satisfaction.”
- Lexmark Smart MFP Video
- Lexmark CX510 Color Laser MFP Spec Sheet
- Lexmark MX812 Monochrome Laser MFP Spec Sheet
- Lexmark MX611 Monochrome Laser MFP Spec Sheet
- Lexmark MX410 Monochrome Laser MFP Spec Sheet
- Lexmark MS610 Monochrome Laser Printer Spec Sheet
- Lexmark Unison Toner Video
- Lexmark Unison Toner Brochure
Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com.
For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company’s Facebook and Twitter profiles.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. Unison is a trademark of Lexmark International, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices are estimated street prices in U.S. dollars – actual prices may vary.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.
PANTONE® is a registered trademark of Pantone, Inc.
1 Based on a comparison of A4 monochrome multifunction laser printers priced $2,000 and above. Data sourced from manufacturers’ websites and independent competitive intelligence analysts as of August 2012.
2 Based on a comparison of A4 monochrome multifunction laser printers priced under $2,000. Data sourced from manufacturers’ websites and independent competitive intelligence analysts as of August 2012.
3 Applies to the Lexmark MS610de and MS610dte configurations only.
4 Based on a comparison of A4 monochrome laser printers that weigh less than 40 lbs. Data sourced from manufacturers’ websites and independent competitive intelligence analysts as of August 2012.