Amway, Office: 616.787.5114
ARTISTRY BY AMWAY INTRODUCES INTENSIVE SKINCARE 14-NIGHT RESTORE PROGRAM
At-Home Alternative to a Professional Photo-Facial Skin Rejuvenation System* Clinically Tested to Dramatically Repair and Restore the Appearance of Skin in Just Two Weeks
Haga clic aquí para ver este comunicado de prensa en Español.
ADA, MICHIGAN (October 29, 2012) ─ A recent DNA Redux Survey conducted by Amway’s ARTISTRY® brand of premium skincare found that nearly three quarters of women in the U.S. experienced a major milestone in the past six months to 12 months. The stress of these significant moments – from happy celebrations to hectic life events, in addition to environmental aggravators like UV rays and pollution – can impact the health of skin and contribute to signs of premature skin aging. Fortunately, the ARTISTRY line introduces intensive skincare 14-night restore program – an at-home alternative to a professional photo-facial skin rejuvenation treatment.* Photo-facial skin rejuvenation is a treatment administered in a clinical setting that uses intense pulsed light technology to resurface the skin for a more even-toned and youthful appearance.
Sometimes Skin Needs a Boost
“Damage to DNA inside skin cells initially leads to molecular, cellular, and tissue dysfunction, and ultimately to clinical and consumer-perceivable aging in the form of fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness,” explains Dr. Paul Seehra, ARTISTRY Research & Development. “The good news is that our skin is resilient and has the ability to repair early damage – and can benefit from daily sun protection and periodic boosts.”
ARTISTRY intensive skincare 14-night restore program provides the boost skin needs in order to be restored to a healthy-looking state. As summer transitions to fall, this serum offers a seasonal repair program to address damage comprehensively. The intensive skincare 14-night restore program helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and is clinically tested to improve skin clarity by 261 percent for improved texture, tone, and brighter-looking skin. So effective, it’s recommended to be used just 14 nights, four times a year.
Deep Night Action 7 Complex
Boosting skin’s natural ability to repair signs of damage, intensive skincare 14-night restore program features a powerful Deep Night Action 7 Complex comprising restorative enzymes and soothing ingredients to help calm skin, minimizing the risk of irritation. The complex provides seven levels of restoration to help correct signs of existing damage, defend against future damage, and boost skin’s response to a daily skincare regimen. Clinical tests revealed the following seven levels of restoration:
- Boost skin’s natural ability to repair damage caused by UV overexposure and free radicals.
- Ninety-nine percent improvement in the appearance of visible fine lines.
- Soothed skin as demonstrated by 94 percent of panelists who felt their skin was more comfortable.
- Restored brightness and improved skin clarity by 261 percent.
- Revived skin’s natural moisture barrier for a 98 percent moisture improvement.
- Increased skin cell turnover for an 83 percent reduction in skin roughness.
- Skin rejuvenation as perceived by 71 percent of panelists who felt that their skin was less stressed, more toned, and healthy-looking.
Deep Night Action 7 works optimally at night with the body’s own natural repair process,
which is at its peak during nocturnal hours. The complex features two powerful ARTISTRY® skincare technologies:
- Ultrasomes® – A patented liposome containing a powerful enzyme, UV Endonuclease, which has been shown to encourage recovery from sun damage to the skin by curtailing the gradual weakening that causes photo-aging. This bioengineered enzyme is based on the natural recovery process found in marine algae.
- Soothing System – The system features licorice root and oat extract, among other ingredients, which are extremely gentle to skin, helping to calm irritation, reduce redness, and provide soothing benefits to all skin types.
Intensive skincare 14 night restore program, which is suitable for all skin types, makes its debut in the United States in October. For more information, contact an Amway Independent Business Owner or visit amway.com/artistry.
The ARTISTRY brand, exclusively from Amway, is a global leader in premium beauty, offering unprecedented skincare solutions backed by dermatologist testing, advanced science, unparalleled proof of performance, and personalized service unmatched by any beauty counter in the world. The ARTISTRY brand generates more than $1 billion in annual global sales and is among the world’s top five, largest-selling, premium skincare brands and top ten, largest-selling, premium cosmetics brands.**
Founded in 1959 and based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world’s largest direct selling businesses and a member of the Alticor family of companies. Amway offers consumer products and business opportunities in more than 100 countries and territories worldwide through more than 3 million Independent Business Owners building their own Amway™ businesses. Top-selling brands for Amway are NUTRILITE® vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, and ARTISTRY skincare and color cosmetics. For more news about Amway, visit news.amway.com.
Results not equal to surgical/cosmetic procedures.
*Source Euromonitor International Limited, www.euromonitor.com/amway-claims
Artistry intensive skincare Media Kit
Artistry De Amway Presenta Nuevo Programa De Restauración De 14 Noches Para El Cuidado Intensivo De La Piel
Right-click the button below for ‘SAVE’ options