Zeno Group for EcoTools
FALL INTO A BEAUTIFUL NEW MAKEUP ROUTINE
Get Gorgeous in Five Minutes with EcoTools®
Gurnee, Ill. (September 05, 2012) /PRNewswire/ — The fall is the perfect time to try out a new makeup style. Just in time for the seasons changing, earth-friendly beauty products leader EcoTools® and celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles, have teamed up to debut a new on trend look you can create at home in just five minutes.
“It’s all about the Jewel-Toned Eye,” said Stiles. “Bringing in rich colors like sapphire, burgundy and emerald green into your makeup routine is both fun and flattering for everyday wear. With the right cosmetic brushes, it’s easy to achieve. I love using EcoTools® because they’re high quality, super soft and kind to the environment, so you not only look beautiful, but can live beautifully.”
Get the look with the Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set from EcoTools®. The set includes a blush brush, concealer brush, eye shading brush, lash and brow groomer and cute cotton carrying case to keep you organized.
5 Minutes to Beautiful – Jewel-Toned Eye
- Prep the skin. Apply a sheer foundation to even out tone.
- Conceal and set. Use the concealer brush to hide any redness and set with powder.
- Blushing beauty. Using the blush brush, apply a peachy hue to the cheeks. Peach is a universally flattering color.
- All about the eyes. Sweep a shimmering neutral shadow up to the lip crease using the eye shading brush. Then use the angled eyeliner brush to apply your jewel tone of choice up to the lash line, blending up. Curl the lashes and add mascara, combing through with the lash and brow groomer to eliminate clumps.
- Finishing touches. Use a pencil or powder to fill in brows and set with the lash and brow groomer. Top it off with a neutral nude lip gloss that won’t take away from the color on the eye.
The EcoTools® Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set is available at Walgreens stores nationwide through September for $9.99. Check out www.ecotools.com for more information and a full step-by-step Jewel-Toned Eye video tutorial, featuring insider tips and tricks from Fiona Stiles.
Helping women look beautiful and live beautiful is what EcoTools® is all about. The entire collection of cosmetic accessories and bath and body products features innovative, earth-friendly materials. In a continued effort to give back, EcoTools® has joined with 1% For the Planet®, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet. Therefore, 1% of EcoTools® annual sales will be donated to the organization. EcoTools® is passionate about beautifying the earth and its consumers. Visit www.ecotools.com for more information.
©2012 Paris Presents Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.