Find the perfect ring (size) online via innovative App

ANTWERP, Belgium, February 2013, PRNewswire - Buying music, choosing travel destinations and browsing clothes: buying a diamond (engagement) ring online has never been so easy.

BAUNAT (www.baunat.com) this morning launched their newest tool, an innovative application for Android- and iPhone users. While it assists the user in selecting the perfect ring, the uniqueness of this app lies in the fact that it allows users to measure their exact ring size thanks to the latest technologies. Furthermore, it’s also possible to create a realistic image of all rings, worn on the app’s user’s finger.

The launch of this innovative app strengthens BAUNAT’s position as the trendsetting jewellery brand.

The app can be downloaded in the App store and Google Play Store (Android) and is free of any cost.

The app is available in English and Chinese.


Note for editors

BAUNAT, an innovative Belgian diamond jewellery brand, was established in 2008 in Antwerp, the world centre of the diamond trade. The brand exports today already approx. 90% of its high end branded jewellery to more than 50 countries. Almost 90% of sales are concluded via E-boutique www.baunat.com, available in 6 languages (NL-ES-DE-ENG-FR-CN with Portuguese to follow in 2013) and 4 currencies, while the remaining 10% is sold in the showrooms of Antwerp (diamond district) & Paris (16th district). Since August 2012 BAUNAT has also opened a branch in Hong Kong. New offices in India (2013), Geneva (2013), China (2014) & Brazil (2014) are planned for the coming years.


Delphine Coudeville
+32 (0) 477 42 87 28
delphine@baunat.com

Steven Boelens
+32 (0) 476 55 52 57
steven@baunat.com
www.baunat.com

Vind de perfecte ring(maat) online via innovatieve App

ANTWERPEN, België, Februari 2013, PRNewswire – Net als muziek, reizen en kleding zijn nu ook (verlovings-)ringen eenvoudig online aan te kopen.

BAUNAT (www.baunat.com) heeft deze ochtend haar nieuwste tool voorgesteld, een innovatieve applicatie voor Android- en iPhone-gebruikers.

BAUNAT’s applicatie gidst de gebruiker in zijn zoektocht naar de perfecte ring, maar het uniekste aspect is wellicht dat de app het ook mogelijk maakt om de exacte ringmaat te bepalen dankzij de nieuwste technieken. Bovendien is het zelfs mogelijk een realistisch beeld van alle ringen op de vinger van de gebruiker te creëren.

De lancering van deze innovatieve app versterkt BAUNAT’s positie als trendsettend juwelenmerk.

De app is gratis en kan gedownload worden in de App store en Google Play Store (Android).

De app is beschikbaar in Engels en Chinees.


Noot aan de redactie

BAUNAT is een innovatief Belgisch diamantjuwelenmerk dat opgericht werd in 2008 in Antwerpen, het wereldcentrum van de diamant. Vandaag exporteert het merk reeds zo’n 90 % van haar kwaliteitsjuwelen naar meer dan 50 landen. Zo’n 90% van de verkopen verloopt volledig online, via de e-boutique, www.baunat.com. Deze handige webboetiek kan geraadpleegd worden in 6 talen (EN – FR – NL – DE – ES – CN en Portugees in 2013) en 4 munteenheden. De resterende verkopen worden afgerond in de showrooms in Antwerpen (diamantkwartier) en Parijs (16de district). Sinds augustus 2012 verwelkomt BAUNAT ook graag klanten in het kantoor in Hong Kong. Voor de komende jaren staan er nog nieuwe kantoren in India (2013), Genève (2013), China (2014) en Brazilië (2014) op de planning.


Delphine Coudeville
+32 (0) 477 42 87 28
delphine@baunat.com

Steven Boelens
+32 (0) 476 55 52 57
steven@baunat.com
www.baunat.com

Smartphone App Baunat / Find the perfect ring(size) with app by Baunat
Smartphone App Baunat / Find the perfect ring(size) with app by Baunat
Smartphone App Baunat / Find the perfect ring(size) with app by Baunat
Smartphone App Baunat / Find the perfect ring(size) with app by Baunat