LADAINIAN TOMLINSON AND KELLOGG’S® SNACKS SERVE UP WINNING RECIPES FOR THE ‘BIG GAME’
Former football MVP and wife Torsha provide party tips for Sunday’s game
- Former football pro LaDainian Tomlinson teams up with @Kelloggs_US to create a snacking game plan #LTSnackPicks
- Visit www.snackpicks.com for tips on hosting a winning Big Game party with @Kelloggs_US snacks recipes #LTSnackPicks
Battle Creek, Mich., Jan. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Former pro football running back LaDainian Tomlinson and his wife Torsha are teaming up with Kellogg’s® Snacksto help football fans make their Big Game gathering the most valuable party in the neighborhood. To spice up the party-going experience, this season the Tomlinsons are dishing out some winning snack ideas, aided by Kellogg’s Snacks favorites such as Cheez-It® crackers, Pringles® potato crisps, Town House® crackers, Rice Krispies Treats® and Keebler® cookies and crackers.
“February 3 isn’t the time to fumble around with rookie snacks – it’s about watching the Big Game with family and friends while enjoying a great spread,” said LaDainian Tomlinson. “My game day routine starts with Cheez-It, which we use in a ton of great party recipes.”
LaDainian and Torsha have created a recipe run-down to accompany any winning Big Game bash this February 3. In a nod to this year’s host city, the Tomlinsons tapped into the Cajun spirit of New Orleans to create a Bayou Blitz Mix featuring Cheez-It crackers.
- Cheez-It Bayou Blitz Mix – Add some kick to a snack mix of Cheez-It crackers and Crispix® cereal with southern Cajun spices.
- Gridiron Party Pizzas – Transform Keebler Town House Original crackers into quick-and-easy mini pizzas with this recipe.
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread – Add zest to the party by sprinkling cheese dip with red peppers and garlic and serve with Keebler Club® crackers.
- Rice Krispies Treats Footballs™ – Mold your Rice Krispies Treats into fun football shapes and top with caramel.
- Chocolate Dipped Pringles – Dunk your favorite Pringles varieties into melted chocolate for a great mix of sweet and salty flavors.
- Fudge Shoppe™ Fudge Stripes™ Layered Bars – Sweeten your Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies by topping them with coconut, chocolate and pecans.
Football fans can find these recipes and others at www.snackpicks.com, which provides Kellogg’s recipe ideas and suggestions for each and every occasion.
About Kellogg Company
Driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter, Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) is the world’s leading producer of cereal, second largest producer of cookies and crackers and – through the May 2012 acquisition of the iconic Pringles® business – the world’s second largest savory snacks company. In addition, Kellogg is a leading producer of frozen foods. Every day, our well-loved brands – produced in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries – nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. With 2011 sales of more than $13 billion, these brands include Cheez-It®, Coco Pops®, Corn Flakes®, Eggo®, Frosted Flakes®, Kashi®, Keebler®, Kellogg’s®, Mini-Wheats®, Pop-Tarts®, Pringles®, Rice Krispies®, Special K®, and many more. To learn more about Kellogg Company, including our corporate responsibility initiatives and rich heritage, please visit www.kelloggcompany.com.