BODYKEY by NUTRILITE™ RINGS IN NEW YEAR WITH PRODUCTS TO JUMP START WEIGHT LOSS FOR LIFE
Haga clic aquí para ver este comunicado de prensa en Español.Ada, Mich. (January 30, 2014) /PRNewswire/ – Weight loss topped the list of New Year’s resolutions in 2014 for nearly 50% of Americans who participate in this annual tradition.* To help those seeking healthier lifestyles, Amway North America recently launched three new products as part of its BODYKEY by NUTRILITE™ personalized weight management program: BODYKEY™ Slim Soup™ Mix, BODYKEY™ Slim Popcorn, and BODYKEY™ Meal Replacement Shake in Rich Creamy Strawberry.
Newly introduced in 2013, the BODYKEY by NUTRILITE program is a personalized path to work toward achieving weight loss for life. It offers a lifelong approach to healthy eating that is customized by a person’s genotype and delivers a nutritionally sound approach, backed by proprietary science. The new products provide flexible options designed for success:
- BODYKEY Slim Soup™ Mix helps you feel full and energized and minimizes hunger between meals. With only 10 calories, it provides a low-calorie base for soup – just add vegetables or chicken. Contains Slendesta, ElevATP, and green coffee bean extract.
- BODYKEY Slim Popcorn is an easy portion-controlled snack lightly tossed with a touch of oil and sea salt. Each pouch is 110 calories, cholesterol free, good source of fiber, and energizing with green tea.
- BODYKEY Meal Replacement Shake in Rich Creamy Strawberry with stevia is one of three flavors offered in addition to chocolate and vanilla. Shakes provide 22 essential vitamins and minerals, and are a good source of fiber, providing a balanced meal while satisfying hunger and taste. Each flavor offers 15 grams of soy protein isolate per serving and is gluten free. Stevia-sweetened shakes are just 110 calories, while fructose-sweetened shakes have just 160.
Other existing key components of the program include:
- BODYKEY Appetite Control Chews help control appetite between meals and promote healthy digestion.†
- BODYKEY Super Green Aloe Shots help kick start weight loss with its key ingredient aloe vera juice, known to support healthy digestion†.
- Inherent Health® Weight Management Genetic Test and BODYKEY by NUTRILITE weight management plans – Carb Reducer™, Fat Trimmer™ and Better Balancer™ – that are personalized to support the genetic test results.
- Subscription to the BODYKEY online support community, featuring personalized recipes and menus, customizable exercises and fitness plans, mobile tracking tools and expert advice.
BODYKEY by NUTRILITE also features a 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge incentivized by hundreds of prizes to jump start their journey toward optimal health.
For more information on the program, products and plans, visit amway.com/bodykey.
# # #
NUTRILITE®, exclusively from Amway, is the world's No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand.** With more than 75 years of history, science and innovation, it’s the only global vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest, and process plants on its own certified organic farms in Washington, Mexico, and Brazil.
*Source University of Scranton, Journal of Clinical Psychology
**Source Euromonitor International Limited. www.euromonitor.com/amway-claims
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease.
Amway is one of the world's largest direct selling businesses. Alticor Inc., parent company of Amway, reported global sales of USD $11.3 billion in 2012. Founded in 1959 by entrepreneurs Rich DeVos and Jay Van Andel, and based in Ada, Michigan, U.S., Amway offers consumer products and business opportunities through a network of more than 3 million distributors in more than 100 countries and territories worldwide. Top-selling brands for Amway are NUTRILITE® vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements and ARTISTRY® skincare and cosmetics.