It’s Time to Unwind with Adlabs Imagica this Summer
Mumbai, India, 25th April, 2014/PRNewswire/- Another year has gone by with a mundane and routine life. This summer you have the opportunity to Unroutine, Unwork, Unschool and Unwind with Imagica. Summer holidays have just begun and nothing makes one happier than spending time with family and friends. To make your vacation even more exciting and fun, Adlabs Imagica invites you to the “Great Summer Unwind” celebrations that will not only enliven your spirits but also create memories for a lifetime with your near and dear ones.
Reasons to Visit Imagica This Summer
As the year’s biggest family holiday season arrives, Adlabs Imagica encourages families to unwind with many exciting things-to-do throughout their stay at Imagica. Whether young or old, Imagica is a destination for people of all ages, and there is something to do for everybody.
Adlabs Imagica hosts 26 themed rides & attractions for the young and the old, including the five new kiddie rides that were launched early this year. The food experience isn’t left behind at Imagica with five unique themed multi-cuisine restaurants and various food kiosks with special summer treats. The park is known to bring stories to life and also displays the settings from fairy tales like Puss in Boots, Cinderella, Three Little Pigs, Rapunzel, Jack and the Beanstalk and many more.
Imagica aims to make its summer celebration even more special and memorable with a larger-than-life parade with all of its characters that will run every evening throughout the summer. The Imagica parade will not only have installations inspired by the attractions around the park, but it will also have characters and mascots along with its dancers, street performers and other special acts. Guests can look forward to a mesmerizing and thrilling experience as they click pictures with their favourite Imagica characters during the parade.
On any given day ADLABS IMAGICA can accommodate around 15,000 guests. Spread over 110 acres with an overall investment of approximately Rs. 1600 crores, the theme parks key attractions include Mr. India- The Ride, Prince of The Dark Waters, Wrath of the Gods, I for India. Amongst the rides, one cannot miss Tubbby Takes Off (a hit with the kids especially), Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr, Rajasaurus River Adventure, Salimgarh. For the more daring and adventurous kinds, an absolute must is the Scream Machine, Gold Rush Express, Deep Space, D2 – Dare Drop and India’s Biggest, Baddest Rollercoaster- Nitro. Food lovers will be happy as Adlabs Imagica offers multiple cuisine restaurants- Red Bonnet- American Diner, The Imagica Capital, Roberto’s Food Coaster, Zeze Bar + Grill and Arrmada.
To make it convenient for families to plan their trip, Imagica is offering special Family packages on their website for various family sizes like 4 & 6, and even large groups of 17 persons. One can conveniently make these bookings at www.adlabsimagica.com or Call +91-22-4213-0405.
Must-do’s at Adlabs Imagica
- NITRO: Get a ride on India’s biggest baddest rollercoaster.
- SCREAM MACHINE: Swing ‘n spin ‘n scream aboard this gigantic rotating pendulum attraction!
- DEEP SPACE: To the moon and back in India’s first dark roller coaster ride!
- D2 – DARE DROP: Shoot to the sky and drop to the ground with this double “shot ‘n drop”!
- RAJASAURUS RIVER ADVENTURE: Go on an expedition in the pre historic times to find the mighty Rajasaurus!
- GOLD RUSH EXPRESS: Explore the Wild Wild West on a family roller coaster!
FAMILY and ENTERTAINMENT RIDES
- MAMBO CHAI CHAMA- CRAZY TEA CUPS: Join a crazy tea party in a classic Tea Cups experience!
- MOTION BOX THEATRE: This unique motion simulation ride is a 4D cinema where a stereoscopic 2D or 3D film plays on the screen and the seats add the 4th dimension by way of vibration, aromas etc.
- CURSE OF SALIMGARH: The haunted fortress of Salimgarh beckons you to uncover its dangerous secrets!
- MR. INDIA – THE RIDE: Experience Mr. India in animation along with immersive motion simulation technology!
- ALIBABA AUR CHALIS CHORR: Save Alibaba from the forty notorious thieves with laser guns in this exciting dark ride!
- WRATH OF THE GODS: Elemental deities furious with humans cause the ultimate destruction in this Special Effects Show!
- SPLASH AHOY! Get into a wild water battle with water guns!
- I FOR INDIA: Witness the magnificence of India in a unique flying experience!
- PRINCE OF THE DARK WATERS: Go on an underwater adventure with fantastical mermaids and uncover the Dark Prince’s secret!
- BANDITS OF ROBIN HOOD: Speed through the Sherwood Forest in this junior roller coaster!
- BUMP IT BOATS: Gear up for one bumpy ride with dashes and splashes!
- LOCH NESS EXPPLORERS: The Loch Ness monster has finally made an appearance to create fun splashes on this stream!
- SAVE THE PIRATE: Row, row, row your boat till you rescue your pirate friend!
- TUBBBY TAKES OFF: Tubbby took a flight once. Will he do it again? Get on board this fun merry- go- round and find out!
- THE MAGIC CAROUSEL: Gallop smoothly aboard this classic entertainer!
- ZOOBALLOO: SPLASH TO THE TUNES OF THE WILD BAND: A band of fun wild animals has landed at Imagica to turn your day into a happy musical water splash! A music band created by five fun wild animals is here to entertain you. Not only do they play awesome music, but they also splash tons of water. So, while the kids enjoy the water streams ejected by the elephant, the alligator, the baboon and the kangaroo, the elder ones could sit by on a bench and cool off from the adrenaline excitement of Imagica or jump right in for some splattering fun!
- THE DETECTIVE BOW WOW SHOW: SOLVE MYSTERIES IN THE BOW WOW WAY: This indoor attraction that will take kids to a mystery that can only be solved by Detective Bow Wow who will interact live with the children to find the culprit of the crime committed
- HAPPY WHEELSS: LICENSE TO A FUN RIDE: A Driving School for the kids’, that teaches them how to drive and the basic rules of real life driving like stopping at the red light, giving way to other vehicles, what to do when turning left or right, using the right lane and more. This fun ride has colourful double seater cars with a real dashboard, seat belts, brake and an accelerator pedal
- HUMPTY’S FALL: KEEP BOUNCING UP AND DOWN: A mini drop ride; an evergreen one for the kids. With a short 10 meter height, this tower rotates 360 degrees while it goes up and down. Kids can get onto this one and take the famous Humpty’s Fall!
- WAGON-O-O-WHEEL: A mini Ferris wheel for the kids. At a height of 6.8 meters and equipped with 6 carts, this one makes even parents let the child in them free!
Restaurants at Imagica
RED BONNET AMERICAN DINER: This restaurant takes its inspiration from the 60’s American Diner, complete with vintage cars, dining tables and sitting area. Go back in time and indulge in American food to your heart’s content with the likes of fries, fried chicken, classic burgers and more
THE IMAGICA CAPITAL: The Imagica capital is an Indian buffet restaurant which not only offers you timeless cuisines but takes you on a gustatory adventure through the flavours of India. From Konkan to Kashmir, South Indian to Bengali, Sindhi to Nawabi, you will be able to savour all the cuisines of this versatile majestic continent.
ZEZE BAR + GRILL: Welcome to this African tribal outpost. Adorned with masks, artifacts and exotic tribal paintings, Zeze bar + grill takes you right to the heart of the majestic continent of Africa. Sit back while you relish the most delighted Peri peri chicken wings, Veg bullets, Dino nuggets, Paneer steak, Afro burgers & Wraps.
ROBERTO’S FOOD COASTER: Roberto the star lion Cub chef has pitched the circus tent under which he has started his own exciting restaurant. This super talented can cook up quite a storm. So at the food court, you can enjoy all Vegetarian cuisines ranging from Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Pan Asian.
ARRMADA: The old time sailor’s dropped the anchor for good. As a result, here’s a big ship opened up to patrons for heritage experience on the wooden deck. Perched beside the lagoon, Arrmada offers breath taking views under the beautiful expanse of the sky. So recline with a real cup of coffee. Freshly made sandwiches & salads on side and experience a captivating Spanish ambiance
Imagica offers various customized programs, packages and benefits with an aim to reach out to large groups of audiences keeping their needs in mind.
- Family Pack: Keeping in mind the varying family sizes in the country, Imagica has developed lucrative packages for all sizes of families- Family of 4, 6 and 10
- Corporate Connection Programme: Various large and mid-sized organizations have already planned their company off sites, picnics, product launches, incentive programs and dealer meets at Imagica and continue to go strong
- Educators Connection Programme: School students from various parts of Mumbai, Pune and rest of India have been flocking to Imagica for their annual school trips
Adlabs Imagica ticket rates
- Adults- Rs. 1900, Children- Rs. 1600
- Imagica Express: Allows one-time fast track access to select top attractions Adults- Rs. 3000 and, Children- Rs. 2600
- Imagica Bus Pack: Add Rs. 500 per person for to & fro bus travel to Imagica from Mumbai or Pune
- Family Pack (2 Adults + 2 Children): Rs. 6400
- Family of 4 + Personal Car Travel from Mumbai/Pune + Food Vouchers: Rs. 10,300 (Save up to Rs. 2700/-)
- Family of 6 + Personal Car Travel from Mumbai/Pune + Food Vouchers: Rs. 14,400 (Save up to Rs. 4000/-)
- Corporate & Group Bookings: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- School Bookings: +91 88799 34463
- Gift an Imagica Holiday: +91-22-4213-0405
All Tickets & Packages to ADLABS IMAGICA can be bought on www.adlabsimagica.com, or via a phone call to +91-22-4213-0405 or through a travel agent. One can also visit the park and purchase tickets at the ticket counter itself on the day of visit.