Elizabeth Costello, Immaculate Baking
Make Fall Celebrations IMMACULATE with New Cookie Varieties from Immaculate Baking Co.®
New Immaculate Baking Coconut Macaroon Cookie Dough and Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Join Line of Honestly Delicious™ Products
MINNEAPOLIS, (Sept. 25, 2013) /PRNewswire/ — Immaculate Baking is introducing two new cookie dough products just in time for fall get-togethers. New Immaculate Baking Ready-to-Bake Coconut Macaroon Cookies and Ready-to-Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies will be available nationally later this month.
Research shows the popularity of coconut has grown and is now an emerging top dessert flavor.¹ The Immaculate Baking Coconut Macaroon Cookie Dough makes it easy to satisfy your coconut craving and bake that crunchy on the outside, chewy in the middle cookie at home.
With about a third of U.S. adults saying they want to cut down or be free of gluten in their diets², Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies makes it easy for the entire family to enjoy warm-from-the oven peanutty goodness.
“Immaculate Baking has always been passionate about creating Honestly Delicious treats,” said Alicia Beerman, marketing manager for Immaculate Baking. “We’re continuing that tradition with these new ready-to-bake coconut macaroon and gluten free peanut butter cookie dough varieties that offer fresh-from-the-oven taste.”
Immaculate Baking’s new ready-to-bake cookie varieties not only satisfy sweet cravings for easy, fresh-from–the-oven homemade goodness, but they also can be the base for fun and trendy recipes for the entire family.
- Enjoy the flavors of raspberry (or other favorite jam) and white chocolate in Raspberry Macaroon Thumbprints. This easy-to-make recipe uses Coconut Macaroon cookies filled with raspberry jam and drizzled with white chocolate glaze.
- All your guests, even those with gluten sensibility or celiac disease, can savor Gluten Free Caramelicious Peanut Butter-Bars when you use Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Peanut Butter cookies in the recipe. Simply press Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies into a pan to form a crust and top with a caramel-peanut mixture and melted chocolate chip glaze.
In addition to the new cookie varieties, a number of Immaculate Baking products can be used to easily create wholesome, honest-to-goodness favorites that are perfect when that crisp autumn breeze starts to blow.
- Caramel Pecan Monkey Rolls – Individual monkey breads made with Immaculate Baking Biscuits and a gooey brown sugar-butter caramel mixture
- Sausage & Veggie Calzones – Sausage, chopped black olives, chopped green pepper mixed with pizza sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese baked in an Immaculate Baking Crescent fold-over braid
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cappuccino Cream Cheese Tarts – Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough pressed into a mini muffin pan filled with cream cheese filling and the wonderful aroma of espresso
The new Immaculate Baking Coconut Macaroon Cookie Dough and Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Dough will be available in the refrigerated section at select nationwide retailers later this month and have an average retail price of $4.45 and $4.80, respectively, for a fourteen-ounce package.
The Immaculate Baking Coconut Macaroon Cookie Dough is Non-GMO Project verified. The Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are currently undergoing the Non-GMO Project verification process.
For more information and to find additional Immaculately creative recipes please visit www.ImmaculateBaking.com and www.facebook.com/ImmaculateBaking.
About Immaculate Baking
Founded in 1993 with a commitment to simple, carefully-selected ingredients, Immaculate Baking Co.® offers delicious ready-to-bake products in the refrigerated section of grocery stores across the country. Made with high-quality organic and natural ingredients, Immaculate Baking is proud to make wholesome goodies like cookies, sweet rolls, biscuits, and pie crusts. For product information and recipe inspirations, visit www.ImmaculateBaking.com
²Source: The NPD Group/Dieting Monitor, 52 week data year ending January 30, 2013
IMMACULATE Fall Celebration Recipes
Immaculate Baking Co.® Fact Sheet