JNA Awards 2014 Partners Announced; 2013 Recipients Revealed
HONG KONG, Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — JNA (Jewellery News Asia) announced that Rio Tinto Diamonds and Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd will continue as Headline Partners for the third straight year of the JNA Awards. This was disclosed at a signing ceremony held on September 12, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Hong Kong.
Also returning as Honoured Partners are Israel Diamond Institute, KARP Group and Shanghai Diamond Exchange. The JNA Awards 2014 will be held on September 16, 2014 in conjunction with the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair.
Jewellery pioneers named JNA Awards 2013 recipients
JNA also revealed the recipients for second annual JNA Awards at a ceremony and gala dinner on September 12, 2013, attended by over 500 industry luminaries at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Hong Kong.
Leung Sik Wah and Wallace Chan led 16 recipients of the Awards which honours the innovators and leaders of the jewellery trade, and is one of the industry’s most important and much-anticipated night.
Leung was honoured with the prestigious “Lifetime Achievement Award” for his distinguished service in transforming Asia into a major jewellery trading and retailing hub.
Chan was the first recipient of the “Outstanding Contribution of the Year Award”, recognising his unique talent and efforts in placing his works and Asia on the global haute joaillerie scene.
The other JNA Awards recipients are:
- Brand of the Year — Retail: Luk Fook Holdings (International) Ltd
- Employer of the Year: Jewelmer International Corporation and Shree Ramkrishna Exports Pvt Ltd
- Industry Innovation of the Year — Manufacturing — Business: China Stone Ltd
- Industry Innovation of the Year — Manufacturing — Technology: Shenzhen United BlueOcean Technology Development Co Ltd
- Manufacturer of the Year — Coloured Gemstone Cutting & Polishing: China Stone Ltd
- Manufacturer of the Year — Diamond Cutting & Polishing: Shree Ramkrishna Exports Pvt Ltd
- Manufacturer of the Year — Gem-Set Jewellery: Shenzhen Xingguangda Jewellery Industrial Co Ltd
- Manufacturer of the Year — Precious Metals-Only Jewellery: 3D Kaiente Jewellery Co Ltd
- Outstanding Enterprise of the Year — India: Kiran Gems Pvt Limited
- Outstanding Enterprise of the Year — Mainland China: ttf HAUTE JOAILLERIE
- Retailer of the Year: Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd
- E-Tailer of the Year: Plukka (HK) Ltd
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year: Dharmanandan Diamonds Pvt Ltd and Pranda Group
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Age 40 and below): Zhou Defen — Shenzhen Yuehao Jewelry Co Ltd
For more information, please visit www.JNAawards.com.
SOURCE UBM Asia Ltd