WARM UP WITH WINTER PAIRINGS AND ENTERTAINING TIPS FROM SMUCKER’S®
Discover and Enjoy New Uses for Your Favorite Fruit Spreads This Season
Smucker’s Pairings use five ingredients or less and are ready in about 15 minutes, so you’ll be out of the kitchen and joining the party in no time. These Smucker’s combinations are perfect for any occasion:
- Mozzarella Bites – Wrap a mozzarella ball in prosciutto, add a toothpick, then dip or dollop Smucker's Orchard’s Finest® Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves and serve as an appetizer at your next gathering. Your guests will love the bold flavors, and you’ll love the simplicity of this dish.
- Cherry Filled Camembert – Camembert’s rustic flavor pairs beautifully with tart cherries, creating a unique, creamy appetizer spread suited for the stars at your next viewing party. Cut a wheel of Camembert in half horizontally, spread Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves on each half, reassemble and serve with crackers or a sliced baguette.
- Teriyaki Wings with Spicy Peach Mango Sauce – Spice up game day with teriyaki wings coated in a sweet and spicy sauce. Sauté minced jalapeño pepper and minced garlic in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes, add Smucker's Peach-Mango Preserves, and simmer for 5 minutes. Once ready, coat the grilled teriyaki wings with the sauce and serve.
To further inspire you to entertain throughout the wintry months, Smucker’s is excited to share a variety of tips to ease preparation and please guests all season long:
- Keeping Everything Warm: While you’re waiting for your guests to arrive, it’s important to keep food warm before serving. Place prepared dishes in your oven set at 200?F, which will warm but not overcook your food.
- Accepting the Offer: Often friends will ask, “What can I bring to dinner?” Choose something like a dessert or appetizer. You will inspire guests to get creative and they will feel like they contributed to the occasion.
- Family Friendly Environment: If you’re hosting a family party, prepare a kid-friendly Pairing like Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches for dessert. Have family board games and DVDs on hand to keep everyone entertained.
About The J.M. Smucker Company
For more than 115 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and natural foods products in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Café Bustelo®, Café Pilon®, truRoots®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick's® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.jmsmucker.com.
The J.M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks referenced herein, except for the following, which are used under license: Pillsbury® is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.; and Dunkin' Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder LLC.
Dunkin' Donuts® brand is licensed to The J.M. Smucker Company for packaged coffee products sold in retail channels such as grocery stores, mass merchandisers, club stores, and drug stores. This information does not pertain to Dunkin' Donuts® coffee or other products for sale in Dunkin' Donuts® restaurants.
Cohn & Wolfe