TE CONNECTIVITY PUBLISHES 2013 ANNUAL REPORT
Discusses record performance and results across key sectors, industries and regions
- Chairman and CEO Tom Lynch discusses how TE led the industry with $13.3 billion in revenues.
- TE operates through four reporting segments aligned to its strategy and vertical markets: Transportation Solutions (revenue: $5.5 billion), Industrial Solutions ($3.0 billion), Network Solutions ($3.1 billion) and Consumer Solutions ($1.7 billion).
- In the fiscal year, the company invested approximately $700 million, or about five percent of revenue, in research, development and engineering (RD&E). Additionally, TE’s nearly 7,000 engineers deployed close to our customers around the world, demonstrate the company’s commitment to innovation leadership.
- View the interactive annual report here
- Visit www.EveryConnectionCounts.com to learn more about TE engineers and recent company innovations
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion world leader in connectivity. The company designs and manufactures products at the heart of electronic connections for the world’s leading industries including automotive, energy and industrial, broadband communications, consumer devices, healthcare, and aerospace and defense. TE Connectivity’s long-standing commitment to innovation and engineering excellence helps its customers solve the need for more energy efficiency, always-on communications and ever-increasing productivity. With nearly 90,000 employees in over 50 countries, TE Connectivity makes connections the world relies on to work flawlessly every day. To connect with the company, visit www.TE.com.