Jewelry Television® Goes Red for Women
‘Love Your Heart’ Campaign Will Support American Heart Association®
“Heart disease is the number one killer of women, killing more women than all forms of cancer combined,” explained Tim Matthews, CEO of JTV. “Since the majority of our customers are women, we’ve made it our mission to help save lives.”
There are several ways the public can participate in JTV’s ‘Love Your Heart’ initiative:
- Shop for the cause—purchase a piece from JTV’s exclusive ‘Love Your Heart’ jewelry collection, and 10% of the purchase price will go directly to support the Go Red for Women® movement.
- Contribute financially to the ‘Love Your Heart Fund” to raise money for important research and educational programs. Contribute $5 or more and receive a $10 promotional offer to use on your next JTV purchase.
- Know your risk factors for heart disease. Watch JTV or visit JTV.com/GoRed and find out how you can prevent heart disease.
- Wear Red---brighten your wardrobe and inform others by explaining what it means to Go Red.
- Commit to a healthy lifestyle—know your heart score and the warning signs of a heart attack. Start exercising and eat heart-healthy foods.
“Go Red and Speak Red by telling other women that heart disease is the number one killer,” said Matthews. “We want to raise awareness and save lives.”
For more information, please visit JTV.com/GoRed.
Please Note: JTV is a proud supporter of the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women movement. This is no way implies an endorsement from the American Heart Association in regard to JTV’s products or services.
About Jewelry Television®
Jewelry Television® (JTV) is one of the largest multichannel retailers of jewelry and gemstones in the U.S. The privately-held shopping network broadcasts high definition programming, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to more than 80 million households.