CELEBRATE MORE EVERY DAY WITH BOLD RECIPES FROM PILLSBURY®
#GoBold with NEW Funfetti® Cupcake & Cake Mixes and Frostings
Pillsbury adds a colorful twist to Funfetti Cupcake & Cake mixes with the addition of four new varieties each available in an 8.25 ounce pouch:
- Funfetti Aqua Blue Cupcake & Cake Mix
- Funfetti Orange All Star™ Cupcake & Cake Mix
- Funfetti Neon Yellow Cupcake & Cake Mix
- Funfetti Vibrant Green Cupcake & Cake Mix
Pillsbury Funfetti Frostings with Candy Bits are now available in two new colors:
- Funfetti Orange All Star Vanilla Flavored Frosting with Colorful Star Shaped Candy Bits
- Funfetti Neon Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting with Multi-Colored Candy Bits
Whether it's a birthday, a holiday, or a Monday, make any celebration a bold one with these colorful recipes:
- Bold Tie-Dyed Layer Cake – With four great colors, why choose just one? This recipe combines all four Pillsbury Funfetti Cupcake & Cake mixes to create a memorable and colorful dessert. Prepare cake mixes separately and then spoon ¼ cup of each batter into each of 4 round pans until all batter is divided. Cut through batter with a knife to lightly swirl together and then bake. Stack each cake onto plate and frost between each layer.
- Firecracker Cupcakes – Summer is approaching and these cupcakes are going to help you celebrate! Using one package of Pillsbury Funfetti Aqua Blue Cupcake & Cake Mix, red cupcake liners and white frosting – you'll be the hit at every barbeque and Fourth of July party.
- Bright and Bold Layer Cake – Make after school, weekends or birthdays more vivid this year. Bake each cake variety separately, cool completely, level tops of cakes using a long serrated knife and then stack the layers on a cake plate with frosting between each layer. Enjoy!
- Sparkling Orange Cake Poppers– Add a bit of sparkle to your spring and summer entertaining. Prepare Pillsbury Funfetti Orange All Star baking mix and divide evenly into 36 prepared mini muffin cups. Bake 14 to 16 minutes and let cool completely. Whisk powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Dip tops of cake poppers into the prepared glaze mixture then into the decorator sugar to coat. Pipe small swirl of orange frosting on top of each cake popper and sprinkle with candy bits.
Pillsbury Cake & Cupcake Mixes and Frostings are available where you buy groceries nationwide at a suggested price of $1.00-$1.99. Visit PillsburyBaking.com, Pinterest.com/PillsburyBaking or Facebook.com/PillsburyBaking for recipes and tips on how to #GoBold.
About The J. M. Smucker Company
For more than 110 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin' Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Café Bustelo®, Café Pilon®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick's® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.smuckers.com.
The J. M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks, except for the following which are used under license: Pillsbury®, the Barrelhead logo and the Doughboy character are trademarks of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.; Dunkin’ Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder, LLC; and Douwe Egberts® and Pickwick® are registered trademarks of Sara Lee/DE B.V. Borden® and Elsie are also trademarks used under license.