VEGAS UNCORK'D BY BON APPÉTIT ADDS FIREPOWER TO THE FESTIVAL WITH MORE CHEFS, MORE EVENTS AND MORE FLAVOR
A total of 31 events are now confirmed to take place at ARIA, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, MGM Grand and The Venetian.
The full event line-up is on sale at www.vegasuncorked.com.
Chefs Mario Batali and Buddy Valastro are the headlining mentors to two students from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in the Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge as they vie for $20,000 in scholarship funds during The Night Market at The Venetian on Thursday, May 8.
Below is the new and updated programming:
- A Scot's Tale: Master Series Dinner with Gordon Ramsay, Thursday, May 8: Don't miss the chance to dine on award-winning cuisine from internationally acclaimed chef, Gordon Ramsay at Caesars Palace. Hosted by the chef himself, this Master Series Dinner will showcase Chef Ramsay's signature flavors with a once-in-a-lifetime menu.
- When Stars Align: Master Series Dinner with Bobby Flay & Giada de Laurentiis, Thursday, May 8: The Master Series Dinner with Bobby Flay is back by popular demand, but this time with a very special, never-been-done-before twist: Giada de Laurentiis. Together at Chef Flay's MESA Grill at Caesars Palace, the two celebrity chefs will come together to craft a special menu of MESA favorites as well as reveal courses from Giada's new and inaugural restaurant, opening this spring. Don't miss this first-ever collaboration between the two all-star chefs.
- UPDATE: Second Annual Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge, Thursday, May 8: Chef Mario Batali joins Buddy Valastro as a headlining mentor of this sizzling competition! During The Night Market two students from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts will battle it out as sous chefs alongside Batali and Valastro for $20,000 in scholarship funds, courtesy of Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- Burgers, Beers & Boozy Shakes: An After-Party with Chef Mario Batali, Thursday, May 8: Keep the fête fueled after The Night Market: East Meets West with this flavorful late-night after-party hosted by Chef Mario Batali at new Las Vegas restaurant, B&B Burger & Beer at The Venetian. Guests can snack on comfort foods such as gourmet burgers and wash it down with house brews and boozy Averna milkshakes.
- Baking with The Boss, Friday, May, 9: Step into an interactive experience with Buddy Valastro, the Cake Boss himself, at Buddy V's Ristorante at The Venetian. Enjoy Prosecco and specialty cocktails, a sampling of savory dishes and sweet treats as Buddy reveals his baking tips during a live demonstration. Meet Buddy and walk away with a special gift.
- At the Table with Thomas Keller, Friday, May 9: For the first time ever, food enthusiasts can enjoy a specially curated lunch prepared by esteemed, award-winning chef Thomas Keller at The Venetian. Chef Keller opens up his Michelin-starred Bouchon for an exclusive afternoon of gourmet dishes and drinks.
- Flavors of Sicily: Exploring Sicilian Wines, Friday, May 9: Like the people of Sicily, Stemmari wines are approachable, enjoyable, and intense. Embrace the Sicilian lifestyle during this Stemmari wine seminar at The Venetian where you'll sip and savor each Sicilian wine from their catalogue.
- Mario Batali Foundation Swing Session Las Vegas Celebrity Golf Classic, Saturday, May 10: Hit the links with Chef Mario Batali, Bon Appétit Editor in Chief Adam Rapoport, and other celebrities and A-list chefs for the ultimate gastronomic golf event, benefiting the Mario Batali Foundation. Eat, drink and swing your way through a memorable day of golf and culinary greatness at the prestigious Cascata golf course, followed by a beef tasting at Mario Batali's Italian Steakhouse, Carnevino at The Palazzo.
- Mario Batali Foundation Swing Session Beef & Barolo Extravaganza, Saturday, May 10: Not a golfer? Not a problem. A limited number of additional tickets beyond the Golf Classic will be available for guests to experience an exclusive walk-around tasting at Mario Batali's Italian Steakhouse, Carnevino. Take part in wine pairings and a silent auction packed with unique goods and experiences, as well as dine on passed bites and delicious fare from Carnevino's menu. Mix and mingle with Mario Batali, Editor in Chief Adam Rapoport, golfers and celebrities.
Also on sale now is a Vegas Uncork'd VIP experience, Decadence In The Details: Weekend Extravagance Package. Featuring a three-night stay in the ultra-exclusive SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand, the package offers a rare chance to attend sold-out events including, Joël Robuchon Cooking & Wine Demo and Experience Hakkasan: A Progressive Evening from Restaurant to Club. The exclusive experience includes:
- A three-night stay in the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand
- Two tickets to each of the following events including Joël Robuchon Cooking & Wine Demo, Experience Hakkasan: A Progressive Evening from Restaurant to Club, Michael Mina's Pig Roast & Beer Tasting and When in France: A Joël Robuchon Dinner
- A private behind-the-scenes kitchen tour of Chef of the Century's namesake restaurant Joël Robuchon
- Spa access at the lavish MGM Grand Spa
- Access to private registration as well as 24-hour concierge and personal butler service
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transportation in a limousine
To reserve this package, call 877-646-5638 and speak with an MGM Grand Luxury Sales specialist.
For more information on Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appétit programming, visit VegasUncorked.com.
ABOUT BON APPÉTIT
Bon Appétit is where food and culture meet and the conversation starts. Bon Appétit created the food lifestyle category and with a footprint of 12.5 MM, it is the No. I food lifestyle brand.Bon Appétit, in all its formats (print, digital, products, events) delivers not just recipes, tips, and techniques, but a world of lush travel, high-gloss entertaining, and up-to-the-minute restaurant coverage. It's a visually arresting publication, driven by excellent photography, clean graphics, and headlines that pop. And notable faces, too: Each issue features of-the-moment tastemakers, from chefs and restaurateurs to fashion designers and celebrities. All of these elements combine to make Bon Appétit the largest epicurean magazine in America with the most affluent readership.
About the LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With more than 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and 10.8 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.LasVegas.com.
Clara Tsang, Kirvin Doak Communications
CTsang@kirvindoak.com / (702) 737-3100
Tom Dietz, R&R Partners
Tom.Dietz@rrpartners.com / (702) 318-4344