Introducing the YESAQ - Webcast's alternative to the FAQ
This summer I read a great article about a local public office finding a brilliant new solution to answering lots of the same questions. They made a list of every question they answered regularly with 'yes!'. It was simple, friendly and faster for both the office and their visitors. A week later I was at an outdoor concert that had done something similar. Two giant signs on either side of their road - one YES!! and one NO!! - with the welcomed or banned items listed below. Yes, I'm still kicking myself for not taking a photo.
Photo regrets notwithstanding, I knew we were going to do something similar. We field a huge number of questions every day. So many of them come prefaced with 'I'm sorry if this is a silly question' or 'I'm sure you've already told me this, but…' I always feel bad! Ask away, it's what we're here for. Our team covers lots of very detailed services. I'd rather people think of it as trying to stump the webcast team rather than possibly annoying us. I've actually sent a prize* to a client that stumped us with a REALLY good question we'd never heard!
We gathered the webcast team together to create this YESAQ; our alternative to the FAQ. We listed off every question we get to answer with yes. The first couple of minutes were pretty quiet, but shortly we had two pages of yes!
*A box full of mini disco balls, because prizes should be shiny or silly, or ( obviously ) both.
The answer is YES!
- We'll be happy to help you set up your first order via the Online Member Center (OMC).
- We offer package discounts for package webcast purchases.
- Your archive will be available at the same link as your live event.
- We send your links, dial-ins, and other deliverables within 4 business hours of your order.
- It's easy to make changes! Place your order now, and keep your same link if your date, time, or other details are updated.
- Rush service is available! There are no additional charges for orders, cancelations, or changes made 24 hours ahead of your event, and please contact us for details about faster or later service.
- Presenters can connect and present from multiple locations.
- We can customize your webcast with logos, speaker photos, safe harbor statements and more.
- We can also provide telecom, transcript, downloadable files, slides, polling, q&a, roll in video, supporting materials.
- We can provide teleconferencing services.
- You can prerecord your scripted teleconference.
- We have a team of experienced telecom operators to manage your teleconference.
- We provide recordings of your presentations for streaming.
- We also do live onsite and video events.
- We can provide onsite production and technical expertise.
- We monitor all events we produce.
- We can create infographics.
- Yes you can book your events with us without a firm date. It's faster and easier to put in a TBD order and make updates. This is a great option if you have a merger or acquisition call you don't have a confirmation on yet.
ABOUT THE EXPERT: Shana Ferriby
Shana has 10 years of experience in webcasting. She has worked with clients worldwide on large scale projects. Shana manages the webcast team and all aspects of the service to make the customer experience seamless. Before joining MultiVu, she worked with the client services team at PR Newswire.
MultiVu, a Cision/PR Newswire division, produces and places compelling content strategically across multiple channels globally to deliver targeted results and drive desired engagement. Created in 2002 from network news veterans and media relations professionals, MultiVu has grown into a content creation and media strategy company, leading in the broadcast communications industry. More information can be found on www.multivu.com.