Available Now: MultiVu’s April 2020 Editorial Calendar
This month’s look at the calendar has been specifically centered around virtual communication in a work-from-home, social distancing, and/or shelter-in-place environment. If you need help with your crisis communications approach to strategic content, please reach out to us, and we can collaborate.
April Holiday Highlights
- April 12, 2020 – Easter and
April 8-16, 2020 – Passover
- Idea: In uncertain times, many of our customers may be relying heavily on their faith for support and guidance. Your brand could craft a hopeful social message – perhaps even with a custom animated GIF – to acknowledge these important faith-based holidays.
- April 19-25 – National Volunteer Week and
April 28, 2020 – Pay it Forward Day
- Idea: Shed light on a campaign you’re putting together to support lower-income families, the recently unemployed, those working in the field, people who are shut-in…there is going to be lots of need in coming days, and organizing meeting a need could be a fantastic use of resources. Once you have a way to donate in place, we can drive traffic to the donation site or even build the donation site to drive traffic to.
- April 22, 2020 – Earth Day
- Idea: You could do an MNR touting the silver linings of staying at home from an eco-friendly perspective. Alternately, especially if you’re in a tourist-friendly industry, you could share scenic nature photos to bring about a sense of calm and hope for returning to those places.
- April 22, 2020 – National Administrative Professionals’ Day
- Idea: We can help you record a shareable video from employees and executives alike sharing the ways in which your Administrative Professionals support you every day. This can be especially nice from an unsung hero perspective that is being brought to light in recent days.
- April 24, 2020 – National Teach Your Children to Save Day
- Idea: Parents and caregivers may still have children at home and be looking for ideas by April 24! We can produce a Skype Media Tour with a kid-friendly financial expert to share tangible ways to instill the importance of saving and investing while making it fun and exciting! We can also help you create social content to share on your channels, especially Pinterest, and create a landing page for this content to all be housed and re-visited.
Month-Long Awareness Campaigns
- Stress Awareness Month
- Idea: We can help create a social campaign themed around helping others manage their stress and sharing tangible ways your company is already working to do so! Or you could hire an influencer to share helpful tools like yoga nidra, meditation, and breathing that could be spread out over the month.
- Financial Literacy Month
- Idea: This could tie in with “National Teach Your Children to Save Day” on April 24. Extend your campaign throughout the month with updateable MNR content and kid-friendly learning resources.
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Idea: If you’re with a nonprofit, we can develop a PSA to spread the importance of staying alert on the roads. Due to COVID-19, people are out of their routines: driving for their essential supplies rather than utilizing mass transit options, getting alerts while WFH, and maybe their minds are elsewhere. A compassionate reminder to still take care on the roads could be timely.
Any of these topics are perfect for Multichannel News Releases (MNRs), Skype Media Tours, Radio Media Tours (RMTs), Catalyst interactive content, influencer campaigns, social content creation, PSAs, or video/product animation. View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your April campaigns.
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
Want even more ideas? Let’s find time to discuss how we can support your content strategy this spring. We also have a Client Resource Hub for COVID-19 available here.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.