Available Now: MultiVu’s December 2020 Editorial Calendar
As 2020 draws to a close (yay!), it leaves time for reflection and goal setting as we head into another year. This month’s interfaith holiday traditions are an opportunity to engage with your audience with joy and a giving spirit while also setting the stage for a strong, strategically focused and adaptable 2021.
- International Day of Disabled Persons (Dec. 3, 2020)
- Idea: This international awareness day was created to highlight accessibility and inclusion. If you have a product, service, or charitable organization that helps to empower someone who may need an accessible option, this is a great day to do so. Whether it’s creating an infographic of resources, calling for donations through a Multichannel News Release (MNR) or paid campaign, featuring your accessible option in a Virtual Media Tour (VMT) and/or live event, we can help you optimize your message for maximum audience reach.
- Hanukkah (Dec. 10-18, 2020)
- Idea: With the holiday season right around the corner, it’s important to be inclusive when it comes to celebrations. Hanukkah is a unique opportunity to utilize a Virtual Media Tour (VMT) or Radio Media Tour (RMT) to share creative tips on preparing traditional foods like latkes and sufganiyot or finding other meaningful ways to highlight Jewish and interfaith traditions.
- Yule/Winter Solstice (Dec. 21, 2020)
- Idea: Winter Solstice is the longest night of the year and the official beginning of winter. With the changing of the weather comes cold and flu season, which is why this year it is more important than ever to stay healthy and aware. A Communications Hub is a great way to store and share resources both internally and externally to keep your employees and consumers healthy this year as we head back into daylight!
- Christmas Eve + Christmas Day (December 24-25, 2020)
- Idea: Christmas brings with it shopping, decorations, carols, and time to spend with family and friends. We can help you create and execute a social campaign for the 25 days of Christmas oriented around promotions, engaging with your consumers, and spreading positivity and cheer all season long.
- New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31, 2020)
- Idea: New Year’s Eve provides a chance to be thankful for the highs and lows of the year while also setting intentions for the next. It’s also a time to give updates to internal and external stakeholders. We can host a live virtual event for you with your stakeholders to review the year and give a business update and projections for the near future. Transparent and authentic, regularly scheduled messages from leaders in your organization are particularly crucial after the year we’ve just had.
- National Car Donation Month
- Idea: The holidays are always a wonderful opportunity to give back! December is National Car Donation Month. What better chance to pay it forward than by sharing resources for how individuals can donate their car or even how your own company may be giving back in this way during the holidays? Whether via Multichannel News Release (MNR) or Virtual Media Tour (VMT), this is a wonderful way to unite an awareness topic with doing some good!
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to three other non-competing brands. EOY is a particularly busy time for tours, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us soon to discuss joining the tour.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- Holiday Gifting 101
- Holiday Hacks – Surviving the Season
- New Year’s Tech Trends (replaces CES this year)
- New Year, New You
- Resolving to be a Better You!
Any of these topics have a wide variety of strategic solutions available for PR/comms and marketing experts – solutions like Virtual Satellite or Radio Media Tours, digital and interactive content, influencer campaigns, PSAs, webcasting, and video production (live or animated). View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your December campaigns. Want more flexibility with your marcomms budget? Ask us about a subscription!
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.