Available Now: MultiVu’s January 2021 Editorial Calendar
What better way to ring in the new year than with a redefined content marketing strategy, filled with plans for new and repurposed content?! Are you ready to engage with your audiences and drive traffic to your channels? January is filled with opportunities to re-engage your favorite audiences and interact with new ones.
- New Year’s Day (January 1, 2021)
- Idea: Ring in 2021 with an engaging social campaign, perhaps with customized GIFs, shareable videos, or infographics. New Year’s Day content can go many ways: fresh starts, health initiatives, digital detoxes, new product/campaign launches, years in review, or even a look ahead. Beginnings are a unique opportunity to be transparent and also listen to your audience, which is a perfect mix for social.
- Earnings Begin (January 15, 2021)
- Idea: Earnings begin January 15, and if you are a publicly held company, it can be a hectic time of year. Our webcast team can help you broadcast your earnings reports, share your quarterly updates, and update your investors and/or the public on corporate news.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 18, 2021)
- Idea: Martin Luther King Jr. Day offers the opportunity to take a moment to pause and reflect on the social justice work pioneered by Martin Luther King Jr. If you are a non-profit, a PSA is a critical tool for sharing educational information and a chance to remind the public of the legacy he left to be continued for generations to come!
This is also an opportunity to kick off your 2021 diversity, equity, and inclusion program, perhaps with an influential video – live or animated.
- National Blood Donor Month
- Idea: Giving back is always important, and with the constraints of COVID-19 and social distancing, it has been harder lately to find ways to get involved in causes. National Blood Donor Month is a unique opportunity to use a Virtual Media Tour (VMT) to showcase ways for people to give back, potentially by donating blood, in addition to sharing resources in local communities for doing so. If your company holds its own blood drive, this would be a great chance to share the impact your team makes!
- National Mentoring Month
- Idea: Mentoring can help shape the future of upcoming generations, and National Mentoring Month offers the chance for your company to nurture this idea with your audience. A Multichannel News Release (MNR) can house all the info about your corporate initiatives this month and offer digital resources so others can support and get involved with your efforts as well.
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to three other non-competing brands. A new year is a particularly excellent opportunity to expand your horizons with new solutions, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us to discuss joining the tour.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- New Year, New You
- Resolving to be a Better You!
- Hottest Mom Hacks Revealed
2021 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.