Available Now: MultiVu’s July 2020 Editorial Calendar
There is no doubt that this year’s summer months and vacations will require a little more creativity as we adjust to the long-lasting effects of social distancing. As we rise to the occasion and find ways to celebrate holidays and warmer weather (yay, finally!), we will also need to be innovative and strategic in our approach to best support both clients and consumers alike.
- UV Safety Month
- Idea: Staying active and enjoying the outdoors hasn’t been canceled due to COVID-19, which means ensuring our safety while out in the sun is incredibly important. MultiVu’s production team can help you create a Virtual Media Tour (VMT) centered around ideas for outdoor adventures and include important reminders when it comes to protection from harmful UV rays.
- Independence Day (July 4, 2020)
- Idea: Barbecues with family and friends may be a little more challenging this year, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t cause for a celebration. Whether limiting those we have over in-person and tuning into other celebrations virtually, we can still ensure the meaningful community, social interaction, and fun that comes from Fourth of July get-togethers. Our talented web designers can help you extend those celebrations into a social campaign! We’ll ideate and create infographics or GIFs that can live on a Multichannel News Release (MNR), email campaign, and/or your owned social channels. We can even help you find an influencer to share it on their social channels, too.
- Tax Day (July 15, 2020)
- Idea: COVID-19 made some abrupt and widespread changes, especially when it came to Tax Season. With the new deadline fast approaching, a Virtual Media Tour (VMT) or Multichannel News Release (MNR) are great opportunities for your brand to share practical tax-specific financial tips amidst the challenges of our current economy. We can help your brand and any spokespeople feature resources available for getting taxes completed on time or any other useful financial information consumers should know this month. Let’s even talk about making it interactive!
- Earnings (July 15, 2020 – August 15, 2020)
- Idea: Publicly traded companies will begin releasing their quarterly earnings statements around the 15th of this month, and what better time than now to employ the help of the MultiVu Webcast team! Our webcast team can help your IR team set up an earnings conference call to share your results. Share slides, take questions, and keep track of registrants all from a secure portal. We’ll even handle the invitations!
- International Friendship Day (July 30, 2020)
- Idea: As neighborhoods and cities continue to come together to overcome obstacles, what better moment than International Friendship Day to pause and recognize the importance of friendship and a strong support system! If you represent a non-profit with community resources available, we can amplify that messaging with a PSA, MNR, or even paid ad traffic. It’s always a good time to find ways to say ‘thank you’ to your community of followers. An endearing GIF or animated video coupled with a #hashtag campaign could do just the trick. (Thank you, by the way!) #BFFs
Any of these topics are perfect for Multichannel News Releases (MNRs), Virtual Media Tours, Radio Media Tours (RMTs), Catalyst interactive content, influencer campaigns, social content creation, PSAs, webcasting, or video/product animation. View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your July campaigns. Want more flexibility with your comms budget? Ask us about a subscription!
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.