Available Now: MultiVu’s June 2020 Editorial Calendar
As social distancing and stay-in-place orders start to lift in various states, this month’s editorial calendar snapshot has been created with safety measures in mind, while still supporting businesses with innovative solutions, targeted content, and unique strategies.
- National Safety Month
- Idea: Safety and health have been hot topics with COVID-19, but as the weather gets warmer, it’s important to keep in mind the other ways to keep ourselves and our families safe in the summer. From sunscreen to fire extinguishers, protecting our loved ones can be easier when we have the right resources. We can help your company remotely create a shareable video for ways in which you help keep your employees as well as customers safe.
- First Day of Summer (June 20, 2020)
- Idea: Summer may look different this year, yet there are still ways to maintain social distancing guidelines and celebrate the sunshine. Whether brief road trips with your family, walks on the beach, birthday caravans, or socially distanced barbecues, there are creative options available for maximizing your summer experience and staying healthy. Kickstart a charitable campaign, encouraging your consumer base to share their #sociallydistancedsummer and donating to an important cause for each social share.
- Father’s Day (June 21, 2020) + Men’s Health Week (June 10-16, 2020)
- Idea: With both Father’s Day and Men’s Health Week landing in June, together we can brainstorm and share helpful ways to stay active and healthy during quarantine, while still celebrating dad. We can create a quiz to find the perfect Father’s Day gift and a Multichannel News Release (MNR) with ideas and tips for celebrating the dads and father figures in our lives, while still staying active.
- National Hydration Day (June 23, 2020)
- Idea: While it can be easy to focus on the obstacles that arise with social distancing, National Hydration Day can be an opportunity to remember gratitude. Many people don’t have access to clean water supplies, and if you are a non-profit, we can collaborate on creating a PSA to share ways to donate to communities with limited access to clean water, while also remembering the benefits and importance of keeping ourselves hydrated.
- World Social Media Day (June 30, 2020)
- Idea: Launch a social media campaign to celebrate this holiday and showcase how your company has stayed connected internally and engaged with your consumers during this time. From livestreams to webinars and Virtual Media Tours (VMTs), staying connected is easier than ever, and you could showcase your social and tech initiatives while sharing a positive message.
Any of these topics are perfect for Multichannel News Releases (MNRs), Virtual Media Tours, Radio Media Tours (RMTs), Catalyst interactive content, influencer campaigns, social content creation, PSAs, or video/product animation. View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your June campaigns. Want more flexibility with your comms budget? Ask us about a subscription!
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.