Available Now: MultiVu’s May 2020 Editorial Calendar
Working from home has required empathy, innovation, and perseverance, and we have seen some thoughtful content as a result. Even if our contributions live mostly within a digital space for the time being, it is helpful to connect virtually and keep our voices in the conversation.
Much like April’s Editorial Calendar Blog, May’s editorial calendar is tailored around supplying appropriate content from your company. If you need help with your crisis communications approach to strategic content, please reach out to us, and we can collaborate.
- Small Business Week (May 3-May 9, 2020)
- Idea: Due to COVID-19, many local shops have had to shift their business models or even temporarily shut down. An MNR is a great opportunity to share how your company is working alongside small businesses and encouraging consumers to support local when possible. This can even be a landing page for a fundraising effort to support your community’s small businesses.
- Employee Health + Fitness Month
- Idea: Working out has been an interesting challenge lately, but that doesn’t mean staying active and healthy is any less important. We can help develop an interactive quiz for consumers and employees alike to find the best type of exercise for them according to ability and interest – whether that’s boxing, running, or yoga. This month can be a chance to find new ways to release extra energy from 6 ft. apart. Have a fitness-related spokesperson? We can get them on a TV segment safe from the comfort of their home via Skype or Zoom!
- Mother’s Day (May 10, 2020)
- Idea: Celebrating moms this month may look different from other years, but if social media has taught us anything, it’s that we can still find ways to thank loved ones and add joy from a (safe) distance. MultiVu’s creative team can help you to create a shareable video and corresponding social campaign content (like GIFs) to thank moms – both at work and at home!
- National Nurses Week (May 6-12, 2020)
- Idea: While we have been thanking all of our communities’ essential workers, this month brings a chance to thank one specific group for their tireless efforts: nurses! (Fun fact: did you know that the last day of nurses week is Florence Nightingale’s birthday?) An MNR is a wonderful opportunity to spread gratitude, remind consumers of important social distancing measures, and share tangible ways to give back to local communities. If you are a nonprofit, we can also help produce a PSA around navigating important health and safety protocols to keep both patients and healthcare workers alike safe.
- Memorial Day (May 25, 2020) + National Military Appreciation Month
- Idea: As we take time to appreciate the heroes in our lives – especially now – this May is a chance to honor past heroes who have served the United States and thank the courageous men and women currently serving in the military. Our team can help yours to capture audio content and get it broadcast to a wide national radio + podcast audience so that as many veterans and military families can hear the message as possible.
Any of these topics are perfect for Multichannel News Releases (MNRs), Virtual Media Tours, Radio Media Tours (RMTs), Catalyst interactive web content, influencer campaigns, social content creation, PSAs, or video/product animation. View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your May campaigns.
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.