Available Now: MultiVu’s October 2020 Editorial Calendar
With Q4 just around the corner, there is no better time to finish planning the rest of your 2020 marcomms strategy and finish the year strong. With our creative teams and versatile services at your disposal, we can take your content and strategy to the next level and build a strong foundation for 2021!
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Idea: Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a big part of charitable initiatives during the month of October. This year, try using a Multichannel News Release (MNR) or Communications Hub to store important educational resources, highlight ways your company is giving back, and share how others can get involved for the cause, too!
- Financial Planning Month
- Idea: Financial literacy is no easy feat, and planning ahead can be a challenge whether on an individual level or as a business. We can help you create a quiz or infographic for sharing important resources with your key demographics when it comes to staying financially savvy and even showcasing your own best financial practices.
- Health Literacy Month
- Idea: Staying healthy means keeping up to date on routine check-ups and doctor appointments, which is why October is the perfect opportunity for a Satellite/Radio Media Tour (SMT/RMT) – which can even be done virtually. We can help build your media tour around informing consumers about specific diseases, sharing ways to lead a healthy and active lifestyle, and even bringing in an expert to discuss preventative tips.
- Businesswomen’s Week (October 18-24, 2020)
- Idea: Empowering and appreciating the successful women in our lives is always important, and Businesswomen’s Week is the ideal chance to do just that! A pre-recorded video shared via social or promoted on a branded landing page are effective and engaging ways to showcase the inspiring women within your own operations and encourage others to do the same!
- Halloween (October 31, 2020)
- Idea: Spooky season has finally arrived, and what better way to celebrate all things pumpkin, scary movies, costumes, and candy than with a custom animated video, social campaign, or creative landing page to spread the Halloween excitement! Our talented design team can customize any animation or infographic to fit your exact needs.
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to 3 other brands. Fall is a particularly busy time for tours, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us soon to discuss.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- Fall Home & Safety (Bilingual)
- Automotive Round-Up
- Stress-Free Thanksgiving Celebration
- Holiday Gifting 101
- Savvy Holiday Travel
Any of these topics have a wide variety of strategic solutions available for PR/comms and marketing experts – solutions like Virtual Satellite or Radio Media Tours, digital and interactive content, influencer campaigns, PSAs, webcasting, and video production (live or animated). View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your August campaigns. Want more flexibility with your marcomms budget? Ask us about a subscription!
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.