Available Now: MultiVu’s September 2020 Editorial Calendar
As we get ready for all things pumpkin spice and watching the leaves change color, the fall brings with it many new marcomms opportunities. From social campaigns to production capabilities, infographics, and more, we have your content covered!
- National Disease Literacy Month & Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Idea: September is both National Disease Literacy Month and Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. If you represent a nonprofit, we can help you to produce a PSA to promote awareness of these important causes. Brands and agencies alike may delve into our Digital Content Studio, where we can build a landing page with a custom distribution plan and call-to-action to drive traffic to your content and promote ways to make an impact.
- Labor Day (September 7, 2020)
- Idea: As we bid adieu to the last few days of summer, it’s the perfect time to relax, enjoy the long weekend, and then start planning for your end-of-year campaigns. We can get you through the end of 2020 with a Satellite/Radio Media Tour or even a Co-Op tour for those needing a slimmer budget. Whether you have Thanksgiving recipes featuring your product or holiday gift-giving tips, a media tour will connect your message with the right audience. These require a longer lead time, so be thinking now about October and later with media tours.
- First Day of Fall (September 22, 2020)
- Idea: Exciting changes come with every new season, and fall is no exception. The first day of fall brings an opportunity to leverage the skills of our design team to complement your latest project with a social campaign. Whether a short-animated video or infographic, shake up your owned channels with some colorful content!
- National Voter Registration Day (September 22, 2020)
- Idea: As we head into an election season, it is important to encourage voter registration. We can help create a custom Communications Hub to store important content for potential voters and have waves of distribution throughout the election cycle. You may also consider working with us to develop interactive content to engage your audience with helpful information about local voter registration processes.
- International Podcast Day (September 30, 2020)
- Idea: International Podcast Day brings with it an opportunity to promote your own messaging within a brief podcast segment with our strategic media placement for podcast advertising. There are also options to share some of your company’s favorite audio messaging on radio programming. If you’re looking for a way to capture audio, we have a team who can assist you with your technical needs, too.
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to 3 other brands. Fall is a particularly busy time for tours, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us soon to discuss options.
The following co-op tours have sign-on deadlines in September:
- Medicine Cabinet Makeover
- Winterizing Your Car
- Winterize Your Beauty Routine
- Winterizing your Home
- Tips for the Home (Hispanic tour)
Any of the September holidays and awareness topics can be promoted using a wide variety of strategic solutions – solutions like Virtual or Radio Media Tours, digital and interactive content, influencer campaigns, PSAs, webcasting, and audio or video production (live or animated). View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your September campaigns. Want more flexibility with your marcomms budget? Ask us about a subscription!
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.