Available Now: MultiVu’s April 2021 Editorial Calendar
April is officially the start of Q2, and whether you’re looking to keep the momentum going or change directions, don’t hesitate to introduce new strategies and solutions into your marcomms plan to reach your goals and excel with your initiatives. With a mix of light-hearted holidays and thoughtful humanitarian efforts this month, it’s an exciting time to take the plunge into something new!
- Holy Week (March 28-April 3, 2021) and Passover (March 27-April 4, 2021)
- Idea: Holy Week and Passover are just around the corner this spring, and we’re ready to observe family traditions and celebrate with you, however that may look! Whether you envision a creative animation to share on your social platforms or Radio Media Tour (RMT) featuring tips for family-oriented fun this year, don’t hesitate to think outside the box.
- Earth Day (April 21, 2021)
- Idea: There are so many ways to remain environmentally conscious, support preservation causes, and make small changes that will have large impacts! If your brand has made changes to your business solutions to better support the environment or are jumpstarting initiatives like these, maximize the power of a Multimedia News Release (MNR) to make an announcement, connect consumers with resources, and let them know how their favorite brand is ethically sourcing various aspects of their business.
- National Financial Literacy Month
- Idea: Finances tend to be a taboo topic, but transparency and literacy are the best methods for success and fiscal responsibility. National Financial Literacy Month is a great opportunity to leverage a Virtual Media Tour (VMT) or Webcast and utilize a spokesperson to share the best strategies when it comes to navigating finances – whether personal, small business, or otherwise!
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Idea: Staying safe on the roads is important, and with more distractions than ever, we can always use a refresher when it comes to safe driving. A Communications Hub is a great place to store important resources on behalf of your company for both employees and consumers alike so they can have the tools readily available to educate themselves this month!
- Stress Awareness Month
- Idea: There seems to be no shortage on stress these days, and the pandemic has certainly created an environment of ever-evolving fields, strategies, and business solutions. Stress can impact professional success to personal health and everything in between. Consider creating an interactive quiz for viewers to assess their stress levels, and then connect them with resources for mitigating stressors. This can provide a very tangible benefit to your target demographics!
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to three other non-competing brands. Spring is a particularly excellent opportunity to expand your horizons with new solutions, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us to discuss joining the tour.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- Tips for the Home (Bilingual)
- Virtual Party Tips
- Spoil Mom This Mother’s Day
- Cinco de mayo (Bilingual)
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (Bilingual)
2021 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.