Available Now: MultiVu’s March 2021 Editorial Calendar
This month has a slew of incredible opportunities for keeping your marketing strategy on par for the year. Whether looking for content ideas for the solutions you continuously use or hoping to expand the scope of your reach with new additions, this month is the perfect chance to take the leap!
- Employee Appreciation Day (March 5, 2021)
- Idea: Employees and workforces have had to adapt this past year, and what better way to show gratitude than by celebrating Employee Appreciation Day? A pre-recorded, shareable video is a great way to show your gratitude for your employee(s)! You can even share it on your own social channels to encourage other brands to follow suit.
- St. Patrick’s Day (March 17, 2021)
- Idea: St. Patrick’s Day brings with it many fun and joyful celebrations. It’s the perfect opportunity to share clever virtual party tips and tricks for a safe and successful get-together. A Virtual Media Tour (VMT) is great way to use a spokesperson to give ideas for celebrating the day’s festivities and sharing how your own business will partake in the day’s events!
- First Day of Spring/Spring Equinox (March 20, 2021)
- Idea: Warmer weather is, hopefully, just around the corner for many of us, as spring is quickly approaching! With many outdoor activities available again, it’s a wonderful opportunity to renew fitness goals, get fresh air, and spend quality time with loved ones. A Co-Op Media Tour is the ideal solution for working alongside other brands to build a cohesive message when it comes to well-rounded support for your consumers. The co-ops listed below will help you leverage the new season to refresh your brand and re-engage with consumers.
- National Nutrition Month
- Idea: It’s important to understand quality nutrition and its far-reaching impact when it comes to happiness, mental health, and a good quality of life. National Nutrition Month is a chance to create and share an interactive quiz with consumers to gauge their knowledge of nutrition information and connect them with great tools if they want to make changes or learn more!
- National Social Work Month
- Idea: Social work is integral to building supportive, collaborative, and safe communities. This month brings an incredible opportunity to honor the dedication of social workers and celebrate the work they do each day. A Communications Hub is a great way to share resources all month in one centralized location. It gives consumers the opportunity to connect with social workers in their area – whether to support them, learn more, or connect them with someone in need.
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts Co-op Media Tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to three other non-competing brands. We have some exciting tours on the calendar for early spring, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us to discuss joining the tour.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- Kick off the Season: Spring into a Healthier You
- Spring Spruce Up
- Spring Break Road Trip Travel Trends
- Parenting Tips (bilingual tour)
- Virtual Party Tips
- Tips for the Home (bilingual tour)
2021 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.