Spotlight On… Bush’s Beans Visitor Center Grand Reopening
Bush’s Beans just reopened their newly renovated Visitor Center located in the Great Smoky Mountains in Chestnut Hill, Tennessee (think of it like the Spam Museum… but with beans). Wanting to make a big splash, the Bush’s team asked their agency, Zeno Group, to help with:
- Capturing b-roll from the grand reopening event.
- Integrating captured footage into a regionally targeted remote Satellite Media Tour (SMT) from the Visitor Center, using the renovated space as a visual backdrop for interviews.
- Finding a spokesperson for the SMT
- Generating media coverage in key markets
The Zeno Group reached out once again to the MultiVu team – knowing we are the perfect partner for these specific needs. Our rockstar Creative, Media Relations, and Assignment Desk teams stepped up and delivered on the requests in multiple ways:
- The team kicked off the project by capturing video and soundbites from the Bush’s Beans Visitor Center reopening in mid-July. The footage featured Jay Bush’s loyal and iconic spokes-dog, Duke Bush, which was seamlessly integrated into the SMT.
- Travel expert Juliana Broste was selected as the spokesperson, giving viewers tips for the best places to visit in Eastern Tennessee with The Bush’s Visitor Center at the top of the list. Juliana had a lot of fun with the interviews and loved the experience so much that she provided free posts on her social channels!
- With just a few weeks to pitch the SMT, the Media Relations team delivered 18 local and national placements resulting in 1,958 airings and just over 23 million impressions, reaching all of the client’s target markets.
In the end, the Zeno Group loved the execution of the interviews, the spokesperson, and the communication from the MultiVu team. As an added bonus, the recently launched Media Tour Hub helped drive even more awareness for the grand reopening. The Bush’s Beans team was over the moon, which is a testament to all the consistently fantastic work the MultiVu team provides.
ABOUT THE EXPERT: Kamal Bosamia
Kamal Bosamia is the Divisional Vice President supporting MultiVu’s Central region while also working closely with members of the Agency Relations Team at Cision. He is a highly experienced PR, marketing, and communications consultant with more than 17 years in the industry, specializing in media strategy and media relations focused on the consumer and lifestyle segments. He worked in-house at Macy's prior driving regional and local media relations for nearly a decade. He then transitioned to a role at Zeno Group where he became the go-to agency expert creating and reviewing national media strategies as well as providing insight- and data-driven counsel and support to teams across the agency's US offices. Kamal holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Merchandising, a Bachelor’s of Art in Linguistics, and Minors in Business, Biology and Japanese, all from the University of Texas at Austin. Major brands he has worked with include Allstate Roadside Services, Barnes & Noble, Constellation Brands, Goldman Sachs, Goodyear, Hershey, Lenovo, Motorola, Netflix, Pizza Hut, Serta, Starbucks, Teavana and many more. On the side, Kamal also happens to own 2 buildings in the Chicagoland area which he operates as short-term rentals through Airbnb and Vrbo.
MultiVu, a Cision/PR Newswire division, produces and places compelling content strategically across multiple channels globally to deliver targeted results and drive desired engagement. Created in 2002 from network news veterans and media relations professionals, MultiVu has grown into a content creation and media strategy company, leading in the broadcast communications industry. More information can be found on www.multivu.com.