Available Now: MultiVu’s April 2022 Editorial Calendar
Spring is upon us, and at MultiVu, we’re ready for it! A new season means new opportunities, new innovations and opens the door for fresh, new perspectives.
Spring is also a time to plant seeds for future growth – which means planning for the rest of the year is kicking into a high gear. Our editorial calendar is a great tool for planning, organizing, and developing cohesive content that is relevant and tailored for every occasion. Whether we’re collaborating with our clients on a media tour, targeted media placement, webcast, Multichannel News Release (MNR), or other creative content, our team can help find the best topical news hooks to bring your campaign to life.
See what holidays, awareness months or other annual events you can leverage by checking out our Editorial Calendar .
Plus, here are a few call outs for the month of April to get your creative juices flowing!
- National Volunteer Month:
- Idea: This month is National Volunteer Month and orienting a campaign around giving back, serving the community, and highlighting your ESG efforts is a fantastic way to engage with customers and build authentic relationships. As we head into Q2 and marketing initiatives evolve, we have numerous ways to support you this month and beyond. Learn more about Cision-MultiVu’s ESG solutions here.
- Easter, April 17th:
- Idea: For many, Easter is a time for family and friends to come together in celebration and can be a great backdrop for telling brand stories. Don’t miss the opportunity to highlight your brand or organization this time of year.
- Tax Day, April 18th:
- Idea: April also means Tax Day! For many, it is a dreaded and overwhelming time of year. It’s also a great time to highlight financial literacy campaigns, tax preparation services and more. Native Article is the perfect solution for meeting consumers where they are and providing them with the resources they need. This highly customizable solution puts your news alongside other editorial content on high-traffic websites, making it a great way to educate consumers on topics they already care about.
- Earth Day, April 22:
- Idea: Earth Day reminds us of the urgent need to address the global climate crisis. Companies and organizations large and small show their commitment to saving planet earth in numerous ways, and with the right broadcast strategy to support your efforts, your message can go even further. A Media Tour (radio, tv or both!) is a great solution for creating awareness and giving viewers a call-to-action. No matter the month or holiday, planning for the year is less daunting with the right tools and a strategic partner by your side.
About Cision MultiVu
MultiVu is the storytelling division of Cision, dedicated to content creation, targeted distribution and media relations strategy. Our award-winning, diverse pool of industry-leading talent is passionate about partnering with clients to bring stories to life and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.